Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to take a moment...

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 2 Replies

...to bitch out my hormones again.

To start this off...I was so excited hen my period went missing last month. Then I kept getting BFN on HPT. I went to my dr who gave me Provera. I wanted to be certain I wasnt pregnant, so I made him do a blood test. Blood was negative.

I came home and decided to not take the provera. I decided to wait my AF out. It showed up at 8 days late. I had no symptoms other than bood. I am usually dying of cramps. I had nothing.

I got off of it yesterday. As I sit here I smell my sons popcorn. The smell is horrible. I wanna gag. I have gained weight, I have felt bloated and full for over 3 wks. I am sleepy all the time. I am hungry more often.

And people wonder how women on "I didnt know I was pregnant" Dont know they are pregnant. With all of these symptoms and I am sure I forgot to name a few, I am not pregnant.

I am so sick of having symptoms pregnan women have when I am not pregnant. I hate it!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I am so sick of having symptoms pregnan women have when I am not pregnant. I hate it!!

I'm sorry.

This. Me too. 

Even though I'm not due for af just yet I very much dislike having symptoms etc when I know I'm most likely not preg.

nicole2884
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM

i feel exact same freaking way

i had lots of symptoms an no bfp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)