Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT What are your plans for Christmas??

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you have any family traditions? Do you plan on starting any new traditions?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from my Family to Yours!

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM
My mom wont be here this year....

So Xmas eve me and lo will spend the day baking cookies and listening to a lotta country music.

Since I wont get the one Xmas gift I truelly want.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsLuciano02
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I am starting a new tradition this year...my DH is Puerto Rican and I want my side of the family to be more involved in his heritage so I am cooking a traditional PR Christmas dinner

teresalmc
by Teresa on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Quoting StrawberryCool:

So Xmas eve me and lo will spend the day baking cookies and listening to a lotta country music.

That's my dream me and my LO's baking cookies, what kinda cookies are u gonna bake?
teresalmc
by Teresa on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Quoting NoraDun:

Do you have any family traditions? Do you plan on starting any new traditions?

I'm not doing anything for Christmas dss is 18 now and spending time with his gf family and its just me and Dh and no little ones so that's it.
StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM

we have chocolate chip, and then we will replace the chips with m&ms, i might keep chips in those as well.....and then peanut butter blossoms, only with the reeses peanut butter cups instead of the kisses.

and i haven't decided if we are doing sugar, if we are, then i am cheating and getting pillsbury and rolling that out and using the shapes since we have the decorating icing and stuff.

Quoting teresalmc:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

That's my dream me and my LO's baking cookies, what kinda cookies are u gonna bake?

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM

but if you would like, you can come help us and adopt addi for the day lol

Quoting teresalmc:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I'm going home! I am originally from Japan, it is a long way but always exciting to go home.

angela84
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM

My husband and I moved away from all of our friends and family 6 months ago and we don't have any children yet so the plan is to eat some food and make a baby!

krissy920
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:01 AM

We dont really have many traditions due to living overseas the last 8 years. My husband works a lot so im  not even sure he will have the day off to enjoy it. Christmas eve we will  cook a  nice ham and sides bake cookies for santa then watch the grinch.. in 2 and a half years we should be back state side ( knock on wood) and we will start  doing big family things on  holidays or near them.

kbornman21
by Kryistal on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:12 AM
This is my and my boyfriends second Christmas together, last year was still in the awkward get to know family stages. This year we're switching up families and traditions. We are starting a tradition this year (until we have kids) that we'll do matching pajamas for Christmas Eve night and then we'll do our gifts at home first, then to one of our families house for gifts/food and then home and cuddle time with our dogs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)