Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know its impossible

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

I keep getting those muscle spasms that feel like a baby kicking... Very light and not consistent but still.... I feel like I am going nuts... I should only be 4 weeks as of 12/13... They don't move yet that early... GR

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissJordy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:40 AM

BUMP!

grumpyboston
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:43 AM
I think you maybe feelin the muscles stretchin and getting ready to expand for the baby. Every one is different u may be feeling what u are feeling
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:43 AM

I felt phantom kicks the whole time between dd and this pregnancy! I'm 8weeks and at times I could swear I'm feeling somersaults, even though I know there is no way.

HaywoodJablome
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't you love it?

I had "phantom kicking" when I wasn't even pregnant! Soon they will be real kicks again <3

HaywoodJablome
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Quoting grumpyboston:

I think you maybe feelin the muscles stretchin and getting ready to expand for the baby. Every one is different u may be feeling what u are feeling

At four weeks there is no way that it is a baby kicking or even bumping around. It's the size of a poppy seed and doesn't move at all yet. 

grumpyboston
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:29 AM
No I didnt mean the baby moving I meant muscle stretchin

Quoting HaywoodJablome:

Quoting grumpyboston:

At four weeks there is no way that it is a baby kicking or even bumping around. It's the size of a poppy seed and doesn't move at all yet. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrybaby89
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I'm glad you girls don't think I am nuts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)