Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre-seed when are you suppose to take it?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well ladies I have another question for you I have tried everything under the sun seems like since my m/c in march of this year to get pregnant again fertilaid and fertilaidCM baby readings fertility bracelets soy literally everything it seems like and still BFN now I have my eyes set on ordering pre-seed and taking my chances with that my question is when do you take it? When you are ovulating before sex after sex WHEN?! and how well does it work any sucess stories while taking pre-seed? This is my last hope before giving up so ladies give me good news so I can keep on trying!

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kelly617
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe its a lube that you use during sex..its supposed to imitate EWCM (fertile cm) so the sperm have a nice environment to swim around in

ILuvMyTots
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:23 AM

10-20 min before BD

lovinmybaby1105
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I have the pre-seed box and directions in my lap. Pre-seed is fertility friendly personal lube. It comes in a a tube with several applicators. It minics our ewcm that is safe for our dh, so swimmers. According to the direction it can be applied internal or externally or both to provide more lubracation. It can be applied 15 min or so b4 baby making so that it can moisture the area. It does not say when is the best time to use it but my opinion is a week before the big O, durning O and a week after O. How much u use is going to b up to you. U may not need alot or u may need more then other women. I just got it so I dont have a sucess story but I hope this helps u alittle. U r also welcome to message me if u need to. Gl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured