Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't handle this any more...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:16 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am CD 32 today.  I usually wake up in the morning to go pee before DH gets ready for work.  I can usually go back to sleep but this morning I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep because I was nauseous.  I was going to wait till Wednesday or Thursday to make an appointment to see my doctor but I am just tired of all these symptoms that I have.  I am nauseous almost every day and some days it is more worse than other, my breast have been hurting a lot, my back hurts a lot, I have had slight cramping, and I also have had headaches that seem to pop out of nowhere.  I want to know if my period is going to come or not.  I hate this waiting game.  Hopefully after going to see my doctor and hopefully get a blood test done I will have an answer.  FX'd that it's good news.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC2Long
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
When was the last time you tested? Also, when I was ttc for ds, my crazy ttc brain made me have all kinds of symptoms when I definitely wasn't pregnant. I was making myself crazy! Could that be what's going on? Hopefully not. Hopefully this is it! FX!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Good luck! fingers crossed

Jesi102
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Have you tested? GL :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:13 AM
FX'ed this is ur month good luck
PandaMama23
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM

II tested Monday and BFN.  I am waiting to get a call back from my doctor to see when I have an appointment.  I usually get nauseous around the time I O till my period is over.  This doesn't feel the same.  I feel like throwing up.  When I was pregnant with DS I got morning sickness but that was after I found out and it didn't start till I was about 6  weeks or so and it wouldn't be this bad.

Lindyjf
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Good luck!! I hope this is it for you! :)

fingers crossed

HW614
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Hope you really are! Good luck! :)

PandaMama23
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Well looks like I will wait a couple more days and call again to make an appointment if I still have the nausea and my period still isn't here.  I have been late a few times but then my next cycle makes up by being early and I thought for sure all that mess with my period was over with.  I haven't had any spotting which I usually get before my period and my cervix is high and feels closed and soft.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I would test again!
How many DPO are you???? With my son I didn't get a positive until 20dpo

PandaMama23
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I don't have any more tests.  I don't know how many dpo I am since I wasn't tracking during this cycle.  I'm going to try to get an appointment before Christmas though.  If I can't I'll see about getting one afterChristmas unless af decides to show up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)