Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help please,, not me for my sister??... UPDATE!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM
  • 28 Replies

Hey ladies, well my sister is late for her period and she said she's never been late before, she's always on time, well she was meant to get them Friday(5 days ago) and she still hasn't got them, she not testing until tomorrow, well she's gonna see if she gets them and if not she will go from there.
Too be honest I would be really pissed off if she is, coz I've been trying for 2 years and nothing, and the docs told me there's nothing wrong with me I'm just not falling pregnant, yeh bullshit. Well anyways I know this sounds selfish but she doesn't even want kids yet, she loves to party and just hang out with friends, so she's not ready to have a kid to be honest. I would be happy to adopt the baby if she is, but that won't happen

Well anyways is there a big chance she could be pregnant??

My sister is..... PREGNANT!! Im so heart broken :-( i wish it was me

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Bump
andymom2be
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Yes it's very possible. I find that when you stop trying that's when it happens. It's that way for me anyway. Good luck to you and your sister
having a baby
sissy852
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM
it is very possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Thank u ladies
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Congrats to your sister. Now you get to be an auntie which is the next best thing. I love my nieces and nephews so, so much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Congrats to your sister. Now you get to be an auntie which is the next best thing. I love my nieces and nephews so, so much.

I'm already a auntie and I love my niece too, she didn't even want kids, and now she's pregnant, I just wish it was me
tbarnes895
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Me and my BF tried for 2 years after having a baby together so we knew there was nothing wrong with us and finally got preggo in October.  Our secret was we bought preseed for the first time right before I was due to ovulate and used it the rest of that week everytime we BD and it worked for us the very first time.  If you haven't tried it I would recommend it, its pricey at around $25 for lube which is why we didn't try it earlier but now wish we had.  Good luck your time will come.

Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Quoting tbarnes895:

Me and my BF tried for 2 years after having a baby together so we knew there was nothing wrong with us and finally got preggo in October.  Our secret was we bought preseed for the first time right before I was due to ovulate and used it the rest of that week everytime we BD and it worked for us the very first time.  If you haven't tried it I would recommend it, its pricey at around $25 for lube which is why we didn't try it earlier but now wish we had.  Good luck your time will come.

Thank u so much, I wanted to try that, but I don't think they have preseed here in Australia tho
CaGrider1992
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Is it at Wal-Mart or CVS stores? Or u have to have your dr perscribe it.? 

Quoting tbarnes895:

jackieb2811
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM

You can order it online on Amazon. I was going to buy some the same month we got pregnant. I was deseperate and was trying anything after 1 m/c and 7 long months of heartbreak and negative tests I gave up and got pregnant!!

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Quoting tbarnes895:

Thank u so much, I wanted to try that, but I don't think they have preseed here in Australia tho

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)