Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

evap right? added another test picd on page 2 *little update* *2nd undate* *last update*

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:30 AM
  • 68 Replies

I can barely see it in person but my camara picked it up better. I am not sure if it has color of not. Can some one tweak it for me please.

*Well I took another test tonight and it was a bfn, I know its not with fmu but it is still disappointing. I should know the results of my blood test in the morning, my ob on wanted a blood test because of my mc on Feb. I am hoping for the best but not expecting it to be pos. Thank you ladies for all your support.

** I don't know the blood test results yet but my temp dropped a lot this way down this morning so I am not very hopeful :( I will you guys know when I get the results back and will post my chart in the replies. Thank you all again so much for supporting me.

***my blood test was neg.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissy852
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
bump i see it but i am moble so it is hard to tell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paigesmommy5264
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
My first bfp was super light like that...
babycarney08
by Kim on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I see something. I'd retest tomm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM
That doesn't look like an evap to me. I don't know about those tests.... I would get a frer, that looks like a BFP
mama91605
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM
It's just weird that I can see it better in the pic than in person. I will get when of af don't show by friday

Quoting Angela4boys:

That doesn't look like an evap to me. I don't know about those tests.... I would get a frer, that looks like a BFP

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Well, maybe it has to do with a glad contrast or an auto adjustment... But it definitely didn't place a line in the exact place the test like should be!

Quoting mama91605:

It's just weird that I can see it better in the pic than in person. I will get when of af don't show by friday

Quoting Angela4boys:

HW614
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks positive to me, but definitely retest.

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

positive to me.

x_Starr_x
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
i did a dollar store test mine looked like this I'm now 7 weeks
mama91605
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Right, lol. I have just ever had that happen.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Well, maybe it has to do with a glad contrast or an auto adjustment... But it definitely didn't place a line in the exact place the test like should be!

Quoting mama91605:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)