Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not good at post titles... So here's a generic one.

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
I'm in and out of cafemom. Love/hate relationship.

But I'm kinda out of people who I can talk to about this.

I'm ttc my second. Started this process optimistically as I do almost everything in life... Or attempt to, as the move to a foreign country was the most pessimistic I've ever been.. But that's irrelevant.

So with my first, it took us three years. We were told many times that it wasn't going to happen naturally. Then by some luck I ovulated for the first time in three years, and I have my miracle born 10 weeks early.

Fast forward, we currently have been trying for number two. On cycle 10 so far. Around this time is when we were told at our last base to start the process of seeking help.

-and I regret going.

I was told;

1. I have to have two years of unassisted unsuccessful trying before they will start testing.

2- I will never be allowed assistance because I have a living child.

3- to relax and lose weight.. I've already lost 80lbs, thanks dr.

So medically just isn't going to happen.

Long story-vent short.

I'd love an herbal approach to this, or any advice if anyone can help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Are you taking prenatals? You should to get your body ready. Also evening primrose oil I have heard is good. I drank raspberry leaf tea while ttc and got pregnant ( unfortunately I mc'd) but still I got pregnant first try drinking that. Coconut water I heard is good too and I was drinking that around ovulation time as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supernerdywife
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Thank you so much for responding! Ill definitely look into those!

So sorry about your m/c! Hope you get your bfp soon!

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Are you taking prenatals? You should to get your body ready. Also evening primrose oil I have heard is good. I drank raspberry leaf tea while ttc and got pregnant ( unfortunately I mc'd) but still I got pregnant first try drinking that. Coconut water I heard is good too and I was drinking that around ovulation time as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ILuvMyTots
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I don't understand why they would make you try 2 whole yrs all natural. Since you have already been TTC for 10 months. Where are you living? GL hun. I don't have to much knoweldge in the herbal dept. but I hope you get your sweet miracle soon!

Supernerdywife
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM
We're stationed in Okinawa, Japan, so it's the drs here who changed the standards I guess. Other people I've talked to say they were told a year, so it might just be my dr. I don't know.

Thank you. We thought we had it this month, I tested out of cycle thinking I had IB, but it was neg. I still have symptoms, but anymore I always have them, haha, so I'm gonna retest if I haven't started my the 24th

Quoting ILuvMyTots:

I don't understand why they would make you try 2 whole yrs all natural. Since you have already been TTC for 10 months. Where are you living? GL hun. I don't have to much knoweldge in the herbal dept. but I hope you get your sweet miracle soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM
It's okay. The doctor gave me the okay today to keep trying so I'm back ttc as long as df agrees. We have to talk still but I'm hoping he wants to still try.

Quoting Supernerdywife:

Thank you so much for responding! Ill definitely look into those!

So sorry about your m/c! Hope you get your bfp soon!

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)