• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just keep trying!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

Well I started my period this moring thought we had a good chance since I was two days late but nope and she is not being very friendly to me either. Even though I usually get down when I start today I'm actually not. We are on the right road to knowing why we havent got pregnant yet. Last night the hubby started taking fertility blend for men to help raise his numbers. Still trying to get ahold of the doctor to get his infection taken care of and I was suppose to go to the doctor friday for my dye test but since I started today i dont know if I'll be able to still go. Will need to talk to the nurse about that. Hoping to get hubby into the doctor to get him on antibotics so by the time I O this next time he will be on the fertility blend for 2 weeks. Staying postive and just got to keep trying and keeping the faith!!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MiKaLa88
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Sorry af showed. I'm glad you're in good spirits! It will happen!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Thanks! I'm NEVER in such an ok mood on the day AF shows, but just knowing we are getting to the problems and fixing them gives me huge hope! Hoping that next month is our month! Really hoping these pills work!

Quoting MiKaLa88:

Sorry af showed. I'm glad you're in good spirits! It will happen!

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM

That's the spirit!!!  ;)

lifelover104
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Love the positivity! Keeping you and our hubby in my thoughts!  Positive thinking is the best thing! 

Mieshia78
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I know the feeling been ttc since my m/c in march good luck to you hopefully it will happen soon for the both of us!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)