Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need testing buddies, 1dpo today 12/18

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today im 1dpo. This is the first month that i started on metformin, 100mg of clomid days 5-9 and then got a 1 large follie 20mm and got the trigger shot this past saturday. Temps confirmed that today im 1dpo. Will test 28th of dec!!

Anyone wanna be cycle buddies with me?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keelee76
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Well I am also 1dpo and on 100mg of clomid temp confirmed it. I have to get a blood test to confirm ovulation and or pregnacy on next wendesday I would love a testing buddy...
armstrong7984
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Awesome!

Is this your first cycle on clomid? this was my third cycle on clomid, but first on metformin and first using the trigger shot. Im suppose to go in also next weds but ill be gone three states away...bummer for me!

Quoting keelee76:

Well I am also 1dpo and on 100mg of clomid temp temp confirmed I have to get a blood test to confirm ovulation and or pregnacy on next wendesday I would a testing buddy...

armstrong7984
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:12 PM

ya that would be so awesome!

Quoting keelee76:

Well this is my 2 round fo me ovulation hurt so bad but maybe together we will get our sticky bean...
Quoting armstrong7984:

armstrong7984
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

well today im 2dpo and been having mild cramps and bloating but assume thats from the trigger shot...

armstrong7984
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM

how are u feeling today?

Quoting keelee76:

Well I am also 1dpo and on 100mg of clomid temp confirmed it. I have to get a blood test to confirm ovulation and or pregnacy on next wendesday I would love a testing buddy...

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:10 PM
I'm 3dpo today
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I am "something" close to all of you guys, not to sure on my Dpo, but it is 1-3 days in theory ....sooooooo......hi!

I am sure that this isn't our month, our timing was off, it is our first month trying and yeah.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armstrong7984
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM

so your 1 day ahead of me. So how do you feel today?

Quoting waitingmommy12:

I'm 3dpo today

armstrong7984
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hi! you never know with the timing thing, sometimes people do it everyday and get bfns other times they do it one time and get a bfp..

Quoting Shermy:

I am "something" close to all of you guys, not to sure on my Dpo, but it is 1-3 days in theory ....sooooooo......hi!

I am sure that this isn't our month, our timing was off, it is our first month trying and yeah.

keelee76
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Lets see today i was a lil tired and had slight bbt dip. dont know if its just me or something esle i hope. how about you???

Quoting armstrong7984:

how are u feeling today?

Quoting keelee76:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)