• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you decipher this?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

Dec. 3rd I took a hpt and an opk (hpt had a line, albeit faint, so I took the OPK to see if it was pos since I had pos OPKs when preg with #2), OPK was positive, hpt chalked to an evap. Since then, 16 tests later, all have similar evap lines, nothing is darker, so they have to be evaps... Why sooooo many???

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

NO-CIO, CDing, Anti-vax, APing, NPing, intactivist, BFing, BWing kind of mama! :)
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM
I would just go ahead and get a blood test done. Good luck

Quoting mimanchibella:

Dec. 3rd I took a hpt and an opk (hpt had a line, albeit faint, so I took the OPK to see if it was pos since I had pos OPKs when preg with #2), OPK was positive, hpt chalked to an evap. Since then, 16 tests later, all have similar evap lines, nothing is darker, so they have to be evaps... Why sooooo many???

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM

how many dpo's are you? is af late?

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I agree I would get a blood test...those don't really look like evaps to me...maybe the HCG isn't metabolizing into your urine so you're only getting faint positives?

mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM
I would go get a blood test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimanchibella
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I kind of figured that as soon as I'd post about it, AF would show & sure enough :/ If I have the same thing this new cycle, I'm going to look further into it. I've NEVER had an evap before this cycle, so it was mind blowing that I had 16 of them.

mama91605
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM
That is crazy. Good luck.

Quoting mimanchibella:

I kind of figured that as soon as I'd post about it, AF would show & sure enough :/ If I have the same thing this new cycle, I'm going to look further into it. I've NEVER had an evap before this cycle, so it was mind blowing that I had 16 of them.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)