• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can I do???

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
After my miscarriage in July/Aug, my body is completely wonky & my hormone are crazy! My cycles are getting back to normal slowly since they keep offseting themselves every month, but it doesn't help that every month now I have the same symptoms I did when I pg!!! My 1st pregnancy I had no symptoms, but this last one had everything that I had never experienced & now my body won't stop.....it's like I'm re-living my mc every month! With my hormones everywhere & my cycles going back & forth; I don't believe we'll ever get pregnant aagain! I just wish I could at least get my body properly working again....... IDK what to do to fix me!!!!! PLZZZ HELP My cycles went from 21 days to 40 days then 24 days & now 36 days!!! It goes from one end to the other, but what I'm hoping is that the short months went 3 day back & now the longer months went forward 4; is it possible that next month could move back 5 & be 29 days & be normal, cause if it does & the next month would would follow suit with 6 day forward & that would be 28 days?....... but how do I get my body to ovulate??? Any answers would help trendously!!!!!!!!!!
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bricarter89
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
BUMP!!!..... ANYONE???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Blick
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Not sure but here's a bump!
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM

My suggestion....vitamins
If you're not already start taking either a prenatal or a women's multi each morning
Also start taking Super B complex, B6, Vitamin A and Vitamin D

I had wonky cycles as well...I started taking these and it really helped regulate my cycle. And on the plus side not only will it help regulate your cycles it will also make your body healthy and ready to accept a baby.

Good luck hon...try not to stress...it will only make your cycles even more off

bricarter89
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Damn it..... I wrote an answer, but it deleted it!!! I'll answer again in the AM!........ SORRY

Quoting kelly617:

My suggestion....vitamins
If you're not already start taking either a prenatal or a women's multi each morning
Also start taking Super B complex, B6, Vitamin A and Vitamin D

I had wonky cycles as well...I started taking these and it really helped regulate my cycle. And on the plus side not only will it help regulate your cycles it will also make your body healthy and ready to accept a baby.

Good luck hon...try not to stress...it will only make your cycles even more off

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)