Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Late ovulation

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

According to my BBT chart I ovulated on CD 22. Is this normal? That means I'm looking at a 35 day cycle if I have a luteal phase of 12 days. I was just wondering if anyone else ovulates late in their cycle. It would make sense why I'm not pregnant yet, because I've been assuming ovulation occured on CD 13-17 like "normal". This is the first time I've ever charted BBT and hopefully I get a BFP soon.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsMatthew
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Something that I've learned is that "normal" seems to almost never happen! That's why charting temps is so important!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rachelz123
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I O between CD20-24. I'm on my 6th cycle TTC #2. When I was TTC my DD I never charted so I didn't know when I Actually O'd but on my ultrasound I was earlier than I should have been for my LMP so I think I O'd late then too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Yep! my EARLIEST ovulation was cd16...but my normal is 20
The month I got pregnant with my son I ovulated on cd20...
And I just got a BFP on a cycle that I O'd on cd20

So its not a bad thing! GOOD LUCK!!!

Alisonsmom07
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I am on cd 22 still waiting to O... I hope it happens soon

MrsSullivan08
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I started charting in the middle of this cycle and I am currently on cd22 and 4dpo. The chart says I o'ed on the 19. So if that's the case then I timed bd'ing just right this month and I have tons of symptoms but have had these for days before I o'ed and don't wake up at the same time every morning so I take my temp around 11am everyday. Hoping that doesn't make much difference in my temp pattern but it is the easiest for me to do since I don't wake up at the same time everyday.
momtoalexis423
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM

DH and I have been TTC #2 for 14 months, our "timing" was perfect this time around, but I just don't know. I hate the waiting game. I want another baby so bad!!!

angela84
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I have regular periods with a 28 day cycle but this month I ovulated on CD28! I am now on CD 46. So yep, no matter how normal you believe your periods are, anything is possible

xoxosweetie1566
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I ovulate on cd 26..I usually have 42 day cycles..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)