Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she says she is pregnant... Update Update

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

My 25 year old cousin called me to say she thinks she is pregnant.

Little back round two years ago she aborted her baby while she was 5 going on 6 months pregnant. I hated her for that. She said she couldnt afford another I was willing to take on that responsibility for her. She has two hansome bad azz boys already.i love them to death. So I tell her before you decide if you are pregnant for abortion consider me or the family first. So i told her my story on the mc's that I have had and she says ok that was you its different for her. Ok wowwww really she said that. Guess what I didnt care anymore. People can not be considerate to my feeling but i am to theirs but its cool. So I say wil you have this ones,she say maybe maybe not depends on the baby daddy. 3 kids 3 daddys. I was like what if he don't want the baby she said well i cant do it alone. I asked her why DID YOU CALL ME TO SAY ALL THIS? She says because i understand BUT I don't I never had a baby How can i give advise to someone that is totally against my beliefs in pro life and everything i say she has an attitude.

I just wanted to share feel free to advise me on what to say to her worthless ass next time.

well she is still pregnant, she has gotten saved... She is keeping her son, this is the first i have seen her since December. She is a real fat fat..(lol joke) Thank yall for listening and im glad she listened to me. She told me she has been trying to call me(but i changed my number after that conversation with her) She said my mom wouldn't give her the number(lol I told her not to) She is 6 months. She wants to make me God Parent but im cousin so idk.. But just updating you ladies. I remember i posted this.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM

BUMP!

nicole2884
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

are you sure she is even telling the truth i dont know any doctor who would preform an abortion that far along , sounds like she is lieing an your better off not having contact with her. i hate people who turn to you for support but give you none

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM

SHE WAS my aunt took her to dallas for the abortion.

Quoting nicole2884:

are you sure she is even telling the truth i dont know any doctor who would preform an abortion that far along , sounds like she is lieing an your better off not having contact with her. i hate people who turn to you for support but give you none

nicole2884
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

cut your loss an move on, who needs that drama 

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

yeah she had to find one in dallas because no one would do it.

xLilBit22
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Wow, big no no.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM
This. I stopped talking to a friend of mine after I found out she had 3 abortions in less than 2 years. And at the time I wasn't ttc. I think you did the right thing telling her you'd take it. I would do the same. But you've done all you can.

Quoting nicole2884:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

i try but thats my cousin, i can't cut family a loose so i distant myself. I think because im that easy listening person they think im fine with whatever they call me about. Its just sad a sad case or a worthless mom. She rather smoke weed and have sex then raise her kids. She tells me its not like its a human yet but shit when i look on sonograms i see a littler person so why arent they consider human?

Quoting nicole2884:

nicole2884
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM

wow , well you reap what you sew , thats horrible, i would definitely make no effort with her, thats horrible , poor kids its not like they asked for this 

Quoting tiffluv81:

i try but thats my cousin, i can't cut family a loose so i distant myself. I think because im that easy listening person they think im fine with whatever they call me about. Its just sad a sad case or a worthless mom. She rather smoke weed and have sex then raise her kids. She tells me its not like its a human yet but shit when i look on sonograms i see a littler person so why arent they consider human?

Quoting nicole2884:

ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM
It's easier on a person's conscience if it's "not a human."

Quoting tiffluv81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)