Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hello everyone im new at this. So here is my concern im trying to concieve and I been off the nuvaring since aug 2012 and my periods been regular but this month(dec) my period came 2 days late and I took a test but it was negative and than I came on for a day and half. So should I count this as a period or not im so confused . Any advice is helpful thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM

How long are your normal periods? My periods are usually about 3 days. If you believe that you may think yo uare still pregnant and you think that wasnt heavy enough to be a period then i would test again. If it was heavy enough to fill a tampon or pad then it was a period.

neka0486
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM
My normal period is 4 days. I think it was my period so maybe it will happen next month.
michelle21240
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:26 PM

go to fertilityfriend.com        buy ovulation tests..........       always take your cycle short average long divide 2 by those number and also subtract 14 from those numbers and you will pinpoint your ovulations........  chart down what day you have sex .......... i would in two weeks take another prego test and if you cycle dont start in 2weeks....... and if it does start count that day as bleeding cd 1 that your talking about.....

neka0486
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Ok thanks I will
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)