Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 DPO (Update 6 DPO)

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM
  • 20 Replies

I feel like crap!!!! I had cramping yesterday and I have the hugest headache ever today. I am also extremely tired. Is it too early for these symptoms?! What the heck is going on :/

Update at 6 DPO:  I feel better but my back is killing me on and off throughout the day and my boobs have been sensitive starting today at work. I feel a light crampy feeling on and off as well today. Implant baby implant!! ;)  Do I have any other O buddies? :) How are ya'll feeling?

OH BTW, I am so stupid but I am such a pee addict. I already tried a dollar HCG but of course NEG as expected. I think I will do one tomorrow AM and Sunday AM! Im obsessed with POAS!!!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM

im 4 dpo also. I have had an headache for 3 days though. I am super tired but im not ttc this month, well i dont think i was.. Do you check your cm?

lifelover104
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I was actually wondering the same thing! My boobs keep getting random sharp pains, and at 3pm today, I got a sudden wave of exhaustion, and the past two days I've had random periods of nausea.  I'm not due to test until the 29-30th though! 

rbailey2414
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM
I don't, but I had an egg white like goop after wiping earlier...total tmi lol! MY headache is so bad that I am dizzy and I never have that!! I feel a wave of lower back pain that keeps coming and going all day. My husband thinks I'm crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM

are you sure you O when you think you did? The egg white cm is what you get during ovulation...maybe you O later than you thought. You can get ovulation pains.

Quoting rbailey2414:

I don't, but I had an egg white like goop after wiping earlier...total tmi lol! MY headache is so bad that I am dizzy and I never have that!! I feel a wave of lower back pain that keeps coming and going all day. My husband thinks I'm crazy!

rbailey2414
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Good question I was wondering what that was all about. I swear Saturday I felt it, and Friday I had the darkest line on the opk. Saturday I did another and it was extremely light. Hmmmm maybe ill go home and pounce bd once more just I case! Lolololol

Quoting alwayshopefull:

are you sure you O when you think you did? The egg white cm is what you get during ovulation...maybe you O later than you thought. You can get ovulation pains.

Quoting rbailey2414:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

haha that doesnt sound like a bad idea!!! Always a good reason to bd!! Good luck!

Quoting rbailey2414:

Good question I was wondering what that was all about. I swear Saturday I felt it, and Friday I had the darkest line on the opk. Saturday I did another and it was extremely light. Hmmmm maybe ill go home and pounce bd once more just I case! Lolololol

Quoting alwayshopefull:

Quoting rbailey2414:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM

well idk. I alwasy get mild headaches after o'g i get sharp pains in my ovaries after also. So i really don't know. As stated above Im 4 dpo and did actively try this month just so i can moniotr the difference in my stress level and my body. Analyze everything as much as possible and see if its the same next month. I think i have a short lp. When ovulate I assumed around cd13 or 14. I started having days after expected o. Ihad ewcm for two days then nothing next day the lotiony(literally white lotiony cm) still have that.

rbailey2414
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Yaaa....I am so confused lol! I mean I had those pains on Friday, lots of crampiness Saturday, so I dont know exactly when I O'd I just know the test showed super bright double lines Friday...I guess I will just have to wait the dreaded 2 WW! FX FX FX :) Same to you!!

Quoting tiffluv81:

well idk. I alwasy get mild headaches after o'g i get sharp pains in my ovaries after also. So i really don't know. As stated above Im 4 dpo and did actively try this month just so i can moniotr the difference in my stress level and my body. Analyze everything as much as possible and see if its the same next month. I think i have a short lp. When ovulate I assumed around cd13 or 14. I started having days after expected o. Ihad ewcm for two days then nothing next day the lotiony(literally white lotiony cm) still have that.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Nope!
I had a headache basically the entire 2ww, and I had horrible Sciatic pain on my right side starting right around 4dpo (thought it was the weather...guess not)

Fingers crossed that feelin like poo is a good sign!

rbailey2414
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Ahhh thanks for the reassurance!!! I am hoping this is it :)) I never feel like this around o time!! I'm just dead tired and I usually have no problem with energy.

Quoting kelly617:

Nope!
I had a headache basically the entire 2ww, and I had horrible Sciatic pain on my right side starting right around 4dpo (thought it was the weather...guess not)

Fingers crossed that feelin like poo is a good sign!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)