Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
I decided about 3 weeks ago that I was going to put TTC on hold for awhile so that I could focus on losing some weight and getting me healthy. I had been on the track to losing weight this summer. I ended up pregnant and unfortunately miscarried in August. I had a hard time getting back on track with my weight loss afterwards. I have finally been able to get back on track and am losing again. Af finally showed on her own after a 52 day cycle after less than a week of eating healthy. Here's my dilemma. I want a baby. There are just a few more months for me to try for a 2013 baby. 2014 just seems so far away. I know I need to lose some more weight but the thought of putting the dream of having a baby won't leave my mind as the time that I should be ovulating nears.

If you were in my position, what would you do?
Would you hold off and lose more weight or would you just let what happens happen?

I appreciate any advice or opinions you may have for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ILuvMyTots
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I would still TTC but along as continuing to excercise and eat healthy

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Can't you ttc and lose weight at the same time? That's what I'm doing. I decided last month that getting myself in good health is my main priority. I still chart though. What I do is each week I set myself a new goal like -3lbs it helps to know that every pound lost its a step closer to having my baby.
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
This. Just focus on healthy lifestyle, nothing crazy.

Quoting ILuvMyTots:

I would still TTC but along as continuing to excercise and eat healthy

MiKaLa88
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I have quite a few more lbs that I need to lose. I just want to be sure my next pregnancy will be healthy.
alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I would let what happens happen. Keep on eating right and losing weight. Let God take over and if he blesses you with a baby then it was what was ment to happen! Cheers to 2013 babies!!!! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)