Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help with hpt, can't tell if evap or indent*new pics taken about 2 1/2 hours later**12/19 fmu pics on pg 4*

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this

I took this test when I got home this afternoon. The pic was taking no later than the 10 min mark for sure. I was staring at it for a mon or two while it was going and didn't see anything. Went and changed my clothes and went back to the bathroom and saw the line. I can't tell though if it is an indent or evap. Not sure how well you can see in the pics but if you can help I would appreciate it.

I tried to tweak the second pic but I don't really know what I am doing. Does anyone kinda see the kinda faint line between the two lines? What does that mean?

So here are the new pics about 2 1.5 hours later. I found an opk in my purse so I took that also

I know it isn't "positive" but damn, it is so much darker than some of the neg tests I have had before o'ing

here is another hpt

and for the piece de resistance

Could this really be from the trigger shot I had 13 days ago?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I say positive.

blessedisme3
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I see it in the second one...but if you have an extra test, I'd test again just to be sure!

jamielynn0709
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I have lots of tests, I have a digi too, but I am going to save the digi to test on fri, that is when the dr's office wants me to test

Quoting blessedisme3:

I see it in the second one...but if you have an extra test, I'd test again just to be sure!

MAJL2009
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I see it in both, positive!

wantstickybean4
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Do it in the a.m to see if it's darker
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Yea, i took one this am with fmu and saw nothing. So seeing that line this afternoon makes me think it has to be an indent or evap.

Quoting wantstickybean4:

Do it in the a.m to see if it's darker

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I can see a line on both of them, I say they are productive. I took those tests and mine were faint too, but it came right up on the digi and frer
jamielynn0709
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I do have digi but I kinda wanted to wait until friday to take it(that is when my dr's office told me to test) because those B's are EXSPENSIVE!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I can see a line on both of them, I say they are productive. I took those tests and mine were faint too, but it came right up on the digi and frer

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I don't blame you! Do you have any opk's... Cause for some reason with those tests they are always faint for me, but the opk's will be dark which prompt me to break out the expensive tests :)

Quoting jamielynn0709:

I do have digi but I kinda wanted to wait until friday to take it(that is when my dr's office told me to test) because those B's are EXSPENSIVE!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

jamielynn0709
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM

No, i used my last one right before my hpt's came in the mail to use to help me test out my trigger shot.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I don't blame you! Do you have any opk's... Cause for some reason with those tests they are always faint for me, but the opk's will be dark which prompt me to break out the expensive tests :)

Quoting jamielynn0709:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)