Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

I want my hubby to have a SA done and he is willing to get it done, my question is can I have my OB give him the referal or does his reg dr have to do it?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM

My husband just did his SA last week. My OB gave him the referral and they will send his results to your OB. Good luck!

MrsLuciano02
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Thanks, now I have to convice him to go to the apt tomorrow LOL he said if I am not pg then he doesn't need to go to my OB Apt but I will tell him that she is the one that can give him the referal

Quoting alwayshopefull:

My husband just did his SA last week. My OB gave him the referral and they will send his results to your OB. Good luck!

alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM

yea my husband was really embarrassed when my OB was talking about getting his boys checked out. He always supports me and goes to all my appointments. I hope his results turn out better than my poor husbands. Its good to get them checked out because guys never think that it could be them. I am perfectly good I am fertilebut we found out the problem is with him. My husband said it wasnt too bad awkward but not too bad

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Thanks, now I have to convice him to go to the apt tomorrow LOL he said if I am not pg then he doesn't need to go to my OB Apt but I will tell him that she is the one that can give him the referal

Quoting alwayshopefull:

MrsLuciano02
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM

LOL I don't think its him (he has gotten me pg once before) but I want to get him checked out anyways, I think its my tubes from when I had my MC in 5/2011

Quoting alwayshopefull:

yea my husband was really embarrassed when my OB was talking about getting his boys checked out. He always supports me and goes to all my appointments. I hope his results turn out better than my poor husbands. Its good to get them checked out because guys never think that it could be them. I am perfectly good I am fertilebut we found out the problem is with him. My husband said it wasnt too bad awkward but not too bad

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Quoting alwayshopefull:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)