Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

clomid and metformin

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM
  • 6 Replies

HEY LADIES I DID MY FIRST ROUND OF CLOMID WITH MY METFORMIN........WELL I OVULATED EARLY ....BECOUSE THE DOC SAID I WASNT OVULATING PROPERLY I WOULD GET MY AF TOO EARLY WITH IN MY CYCLE . HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MY BABY SOON .I SHOULDNT GET MY CYCLE UNTIL THE 26 THATS 2 WEEKS JUST TO SEE IF IT WORKS . THEN IF IT DOESNT I WILL BE GETTING MORE CLOMID AND TRYING ALL OVER AGAIN . FINGERS CROSSED .AND PRAYERS

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
keelee76
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:45 PM

fingers crossedgood luck Baby dust!!!

trying2002
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM

thanks alot it means so much to just get a little closer to get what i always wanted ,,,,fingers crossed

km8474
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:58 PM

FX FOR YOU HERE IS TO GETTING WHAT YOU WANT

group hug                                                                    fingers crossed

trying2002
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:24 AM

it was so cute last night we were eating dinner, and my stepson asked his dad what he wanted for christmas ,and my husband said a baby . my jaw hit the floor, and my husband asked have you tested yet . and i said no im waiting . i guess his mind has opened up now since im on fertility drugs . hopefully af wont come that would be the best ; christmas and newyears news ever.fingers crossed

BethRae
by Bethany on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Quoting keelee76:

fingers crossedgood luck Baby dust!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trying2002
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I DONT THINK THE BABY FAIRY WILL SEE ME THIS MONTH .....IM STARTING TO CRAMP AND  IM SORE THE ONLY THING IM ASKING FOR IS A LITTLE PART OF ME AND A LITTLE PART OF MY HUSBAND TO MIX TOGEATHER .IN BABY FORM THATS ALL .. I PRAY EVERY NIGHT ,,, wreath

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)