Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIG VENT!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:27 PM
  • 56 Replies

Well my day just cant get any better, i got the results from my doc that i have depression and now i gotta go on depression tablets and to top it all of my sister is PREGNANT, i told her ur so blessed, coz i would give anything just to have what she has now, but she doesnt think she is. i dont know how to feel, i wanna cry but i wanna stay strong, why cant it be me WHY. she wasnt even trying, she slept with one of her work friends, the 'father' is telling her to get rid of it, but shes keeping it, i told her please keep the baby, coz to be honest if she did get rid of it, i would hate her for life. i know that sounds so mean, but its the truth. i just want to be gone out of this world, so i dont have to deal with this pain anymore. i hate it, i just cant stand it, no one else knows only me, and she begged me not to tell anyone and i swear i wouldnt. its so hard keeping this inside, so i had to come here and vent, i just wanna SCREAM, i reckon i would cry by the end of the day

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justkickinit
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Bless your heart. You just have to stay strong. If you are having thoughts like "I just want to be gone out of this world", PLEASE PLEASE keep taking the anti-depressants. It probably wouldn't hurt to look into some counseling too. I know it's tough watching everyone around you get pregnant. My BFF has 4 kids, I swear her husband can just look at her and she gets pregnant. It's so hard to be happy for her and inside be thinking "when is it my turn?" It will tear you apart. Cry if you need to, heck, scream if you need to. Doing what I do, it's easy to get out my frustration. I just tell hubby to grab a kick pad and he holds it till I kick/punch myself out. Maybe try to find some activity or exercise you enjoy (mine is Martial Arts, but it could be biking, swimming, running, whatever). Exercise is a good way to get rid of some stress and it releases endorphins which lifts your mood and makes you feel better. Plus, the healthier you are, the better your chances of finally getting your BFP. Good Luck and hope things get better for you soon!

Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much for ur reply, im just so heart broken. i cant take them until i get my period, coz she said i might be pregnant, yeh right. so ill wait for my period to come and then ill start taking them, coz she said the things im feeling be from being pregnant, I dont believe thats true. but i will take them when i can, thank u so much

Quoting justkickinit:

Bless your heart. You just have to stay strong. If you are having thoughts like "I just want to be gone out of this world", PLEASE PLEASE keep taking the anti-depressants. It probably wouldn't hurt to look into some counseling too. I know it's tough watching everyone around you get pregnant. My BFF has 4 kids, I swear her husband can just look at her and she gets pregnant. It's so hard to be happy for her and inside be thinking "when is it my turn?" It will tear you apart. Cry if you need to, heck, scream if you need to. Doing what I do, it's easy to get out my frustration. I just tell hubby to grab a kick pad and he holds it till I kick/punch myself out. Maybe try to find some activity or exercise you enjoy (mine is Martial Arts, but it could be biking, swimming, running, whatever). Exercise is a good way to get rid of some stress and it releases endorphins which lifts your mood and makes you feel better. Plus, the healthier you are, the better your chances of finally getting your BFP. Good Luck and hope things get better for you soon!

Lady317
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Hugs to you. I know it is rough. Thinking of you!

Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Thank you so much

Quoting Lady317:

Lady317
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM

You are so welcome!!

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Thank you so much

Quoting Lady317:

MrsLondon
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:43 PM
If you got your depression under control would you consider adopting her child from birth?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amberklo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
why not see about adopting baby from.her?
Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Quoting MrsLondon:

If you got your depression under control would you consider adopting her child from birth?

I would love too, but I don't think she will adopt the baby to me, if she did that I would give her everything I had, I would owe her big time, I have asked, but I'm just waiting for her reply, but I know she will say no
Wantstobeamum22
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Quoting amberklo:

I would love to, but I don't think she will
amberklo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM
you never know she might.

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Quoting amberklo:

I would love to, but I don't think she will

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)