Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to the Dr. Today...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

for my u/s to check follicles.  I have one thats 18 and one thats 15 , not sure this is good.  She said he wanted me to wait a couple of days then trigger so that they have a chance to grow a little bigger hopefully.  I was so upset.  She said last months were 18 and 21.  She also said that my uterine lining looked good. So here's hoping this is our month.  They only do 3 cycles of the triggers so idk what will happen if it doesnt work this time or next.  Hopefully if it doesnt work this time maybe next time they can give me some other medicine that helps my follicles grow more.  This is so stressful and i'm just tired and ready to have a baby.  :-(

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tdanelen
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Hang in there, the doctor said things look good so that's a positive thing to focus on.
mama2gg
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Fx those are good

Mature is 15 so your great

And they grow 1-3 a day so if you wait three days then you very well could have a 22-25 and a 19-22 those are great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani1009
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM
What cd were you yesterday? I've done 2 cycles with follicle monitoring and trigger shot. Both times I didn't have a follicle over 16 mm. I had to wait a few days to do the trigger shot as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunnshine_mama
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Cd 13 I believe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)