Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have to take a break. A little OT

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:42 AM
  • 2 Replies

Even though we just started ttc. I fell down some stairs with my son on Sunday and sprained my ankle and pulled a muscle in my back. Thankfully, my son only had a small bump on his head and a few scratches (yay for protective instincts!).  Once he calmed down, he acted like nothing happened.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
trfgirl56701
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM

How scary! I'm glad he's okay and hope that you heal quickly. I was tripped with a lead rope by a 1 yo calf at my dad's in August. My thighs were completely bruised and I ended up skinning my knee but ds didn't even have a scratch on him. I was completely shocked (but so glad) considering he wasn't wearing anything other than a diaper.

MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Thank you. I was shocked that he wasn't really hurt. I fell hard and was terrified that his head was busted open. I only remember screaming for my husband to take him amd check his head while he was asking if I was ok. 

Quoting trfgirl56701:

How scary! I'm glad he's okay and hope that you heal quickly. I was tripped with a lead rope by a 1 yo calf at my dad's in August. My thighs were completely bruised and I ended up skinning my knee but ds didn't even have a scratch on him. I was completely shocked (but so glad) considering he wasn't wearing anything other than a diaper.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)