Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:( I want to be pregnant so bad.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

Last period was nov 22. Still no period, i have no clue if my cycle days are 28 or what, my mil seems to think that my cycle has 28 days. So if i started my period last month on the 22th, then wouldnt i start it on the 22th of this month also? I got a bfn this morning....hoping ill get a bfp on the 22th if my af doesnt visit.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
true-love-21

BUMP!

true-love-21

BUMP!

eesmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Track your period, normally they can vary a few days month to month..... its not like its a robot, but generally a woman can go, my period is between x and x days long.... there is a maximum and a minimum that is normal.

For example, my cycles are between 27-32 days, however I have gone several months in a row with 31 day cycles. You really need to track your cycles, not just for ttc. Day one is the day your period starts, count from there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM

you shouldnt go by what some one else says your bdy does. You need to track. Their are a lot period tracker apps out there utilize one. This is your body and you have to know your body before you just except some changes to happen for you. Good luck fx'd you track your periods your cd's and you get the bfp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)