Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it to soon ????? Maybe TMI

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 6 Replies

It will be a week tomorrow that i had my DNC . I have cried all week and felt lost and mad cuz i don't understand why we lost out babies . On the other had i am ready to get over this and move on . Dh and i didn't bd for most of my pregnancy i was worried that any little things would make me mc . I miss that part of us . Sorry for the TMI . I just don't feel whole right now not pregnant cant try again for a lil bit cant even bd with my husband . Sorry i just had to get that off my mind i feel alone with some of these thoughts i didn't feel i could share them with anyone then i thought maybe some of yall would understand . I smiled at the thought of trying again and dh made me smile saying come on its going to be fun to see you get so giddy when you see that BFP. He always says he hated how much i tested but no he cant wait to see the way my eyes smile when i get that BFP. I hope i didn't offend anyone by sharing .

Have a blessed day !!!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ilovekeith12
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I forgot to say i  know its to soon to BD but i was asking if you think its to soon to be ready to start the testing and want to start ttc when the dr gives the ok ????????????

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I would think that once the doctor gives you the okay its all up to how you feel...if you're ready go for it
I've heard that you're actually more fertile aftera mc because your body wants to be pregnant and tries to go back to being pregnant

I wish you luck hon...my heart breaks for you and your husband that you had to go thru this and I really hope that you get your BFP very soon

eesmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM
For me, for us, it was important to connect in that way asap... even after the doctor said I was going to MC any day, we dtd. It kept us connected. I think its when you feel ready that its okay......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Audreysmama515
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM

That's what we are here for, Good luck to you :)

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM
HUGS!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:02 PM

This.

Quoting Audreysmama515:

That's what we are here for, Good luck to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)