Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone had negative HPTs at first but later on found out you were preg.?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am now 8 days late... I had what I thought was ib around the 3rd and 4th cramping, sore boobs, headaches and lower back pain followed in the weeks after that..Early Sunday morning I woke up very nauseus and had more cramping.. I tested at one day late and got a negative.. I spoke to the nurse she said wait a week and test again. I tested this morning at 8 days late and got a neg. I called the nurse and she said to wait until next week to my follow up appt. from last month. She said she doesnt want to give me anything to start my cycle bc I could still be preg. What do you guys think>? My cycles have always (as long as I can remember) been very consistant and regular. Last month I had a chemical pregnacy, but started just a few days late on my own.. What are the chances? 

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Well w/ DD I had a negative BT at 7dpo & then very super positive at 15dpo LOL! Otherwise no..........with Ds1 my 1st test was + at 6.5 wks.........with Ds2 my 1st test was + at 12dpo.............with DD my 1st hpt was + at 15dpo!

My BFF though had bad luck w/ hpt with her 1st & 4th prgnancies, she did urine tests til almost 6 wks that came back negative & then finally BT confirmed it, #1 at 6w1d & #4 at 5w4d, her other 3 pregnancies always showed up on HPT by like 9/10dpo though oddly.

Kalacpck
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Thanks....

Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I did but mc'd a week later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandybimama
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM
With DD I couldn't get a positive test until I was 8-12 weeks depending on which dates you go by since they were changed so many times. She's now a happy, healthy almost 1 year old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kalacpck
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thanks so much.... I am really hopeful.. I just know though that im going to go in next week and they wont see anything..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)