Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying SO hard (debbie downer warning)...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

To just not be sour about close to 11 bfn's in the past month or so. And now after doing some research and some ladies having negative blood tests and having a baby...I just don't know what to trust anymore. I have tried virtually every brand of hpt, line tests and digis...I guess it is time to accept the fact that I am just not pregnant. But then why is AF 4 weeks and 5 days late?? I don't like seeing her ugly face, but at least when I do I know what is going on. So many christmas bfp's out there...*sigh* I just wanted to be one of them. This isn't fair though, I haven't been trying near as long as storkneedsgps or a lot of these ladies here. It just feels like I have been trying off and on since I was 20...now I'm 24. I feel like the proverbial clock is ticking away...Ok enough of being a debbie downer. Merry Christmas!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsLondon
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Go get a blood test done.

pistachio479
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I am going to after christmas. :)

Quoting MrsLondon:

Go get a blood test done.

Hannahsmommy816
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:09 PM

once i skipped a month due to stress. are you stressed a lot? i am normally very regular to the day and was like why am i late? this was in high school and i wasnt sexually active at all though

pistachio479
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM

no, no more than usual...

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

once i skipped a month due to stress. are you stressed a lot? i am normally very regular to the day and was like why am i late? this was in high school and i wasnt sexually active at all though

Hannahsmommy816
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:21 PM

huh i dont know then....i would ask your OB after you get a blood test done if maybe they can do an u/s?

Quoting pistachio479:

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

pistachio479
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I was thinking about that...thinking how much will THAT cost me?? LOL

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

huh i dont know then....i would ask your OB after you get a blood test done if maybe they can do an u/s?

Quoting pistachio479:

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Im so sorry you are feeling so down and terrible. I wish i can do or say something to brighten your day.

ON: i read your topic and i asked the ladies at work who wa debbie downer so i want click the post and get mad. Everyone was like don't be a debbie downer.(me still looking stupid)but i get it know. :)

Hannahsmommy816
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM

oh goodness i have no idea how much they cost, we have medicaid (i have to renew it soon though)

Quoting pistachio479:

I was thinking about that...thinking how much will THAT cost me?? LOL

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

Quoting pistachio479:

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)