Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD8 & Confused..

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  • 2 Replies

So this month is the first time of charting after TTC for a year and a half now. I am just so confused lol. AF came on the 13th and so I shouldn't O til the 23-25, is what FF says.. I just think O came early. I had a little CM yesterday afternoon but then later that day I had nothing. DH and I BD just in case but Idk if that was the real O or if that was just a lil before. Is it possible to O on CD 8? I need advice.! ttc

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:01 PM
It is possible but isn't normal and if you haven't talked to your gyno yet about trying to get pregnant you need to seeing how its been over a yr. They need to do blood test, HSG to make sure your tubes are open and your dh/so needs his seman tested. Good luck :)

Quoting CaGrider1992:

So this month is the first time of charting after TTC for a year and a half now. I am just so confused lol. AF came on the 13th and so I shouldn't O til the 23-25, is what FF says.. I just think O came early. I had a little CM yesterday afternoon but then later that day I had nothing. DH and I BD just in case but Idk if that was the real O or if that was just a lil before. Is it possible to O on CD 8? I need advice.! ttc

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CaGrider1992
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Yeah, Ive talked to my gyno now for almost a year. I was diagnosed with PCOS in Feb but am now a lot better. I just went and got all my levels checked about two to three weeks ago and they r way better so that is why now this month I started charting and we r trying a lot more now. I would think too that my DH is okay but idk if it can change over time or not.. Does anyone known? Because he has a 3yr old son. Other than that everything is good. Thanks tho. :))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)