Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spotting in early pregnancy

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have had 4 mc, all around 4-5 weeks. I have to now take injections so that I don't mc again. My disroder is a blood clotting issue that doesn't allow the embryo to attach to the uterus. So, in all of my mc I never had any implantation bleeding. Now that I am pregnant again, I started my injections yesterday and then in the evening I had some light brown spotting. It went away and I didn't notice anythign until this afternoon. I had some light pink spotting. It seems to have let up. Not sure if this could be implantation bleeding since I have never had it before I don't know what it is like. I don't have any pain. I am already scheduled to go in first thing tomorrow for me next blood draw so the dr's office said for the time being there isn't anything to do. Just keep taking all of my meds and we will see what my levels are like tomorrow.

Can anyone tell what is was like for you if you had implantation bleeding?

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I think that sounds like implantation bleeding.. Only because when I mc'd I had extreme cramps and the blood was bright red.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM

If my injections are working and allowing me to implant then that would make sense. I asked a girl I know who also has taken these injections and has the same disorder as I do and she said she didn't have any bleeding or spotting after she stared the ink=jections...so that has me a little worried

Quoting Laulaulu321:

I think that sounds like implantation bleeding.. Only because when I mc'd I had extreme cramps and the blood was bright red.

Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM
It's good to be cautious. But everyone is different. If its making you implant then you could get some spotting. I has it with my son and it was brown and sometimes light pink for about 3 days

Quoting jamielynn0709:

If my injections are working and allowing me to implant then that would make sense. I asked a girl I know who also has taken these injections and has the same disorder as I do and she said she didn't have any bleeding or spotting after she stared the ink=jections...so that has me a little worried

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

OK thanks. I guess I will just have to see if it stops or gets heavier tonight and then see what happens in the am. My temp did spike up this am and my cervix feels a little high, soft and definetly doesn't feel real open or anything,

Quoting Laulaulu321:

It's good to be cautious. But everyone is different. If its making you implant then you could get some spotting. I has it with my son and it was brown and sometimes light pink for about 3 days

Quoting jamielynn0709:

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)