Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anything like preseed?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM
  • 9 Replies

My hubby said he didnt like it , i know it helped us get pregg with the twins ,, Is there anything just like it ????

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
RileysMomma628
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I use egg whites (i feel like i say that all the time in here..lol) but if he doesnt like preseed, he probably wont like that either.

Laurajc06
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Conceive plus, I got it from amazon and liked it better than preseed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Quoting RileysMomma628:

I use egg whites (i feel like i say that all the time in here..lol) but if he doesnt like preseed, he probably wont like that either.

realy egg whites, where did you come up with that i have never heard of that, whats the benefits 

CathyPowell
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:00 PM

My DH said it's way too "wet" feeling. He said a little friction is a good thing :-P

I'm going to look into other lubes as well. Just afraid that most will be as "wet." lol

mama2gg
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:37 PM
No there is no other sperm friendly lube
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RileysMomma628
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Quoting nicole2884:

Quoting RileysMomma628:

realy egg whites, where did you come up with that i have never heard of that, whats the benefits 

I used them to conceive my daughter.. it took me 3 yrs to get pregnant with her and got pregnant the first month I used them.. you can google it but heres a link to some info.

http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Slippery stuff, is actually sperm friendly and what Ob offices use!

ilovekeith12
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Thats what  hubby says i am going to try and use less i guess .
It worked i think i got preg the first time i used it with the twins .

Quoting CathyPowell:

My DH said it's way too "wet" feeling. He said a little friction is a good thing :-P

I'm going to look into other lubes as well. Just afraid that most will be as "wet." lol

sunflowergl
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I used egg whites and conceived with my reversal baby (that was 5 years ago now) first month trying it worked!

Quoting nicole2884:

Quoting RileysMomma628:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)