Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not trying, kind of trying...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

Was going to try hard this month but instead my fiance and I are just doing it when we feel like it and leaving the rest to nature. We want it to happen but being in this group and seeing how stressed and crazy everyone gets we thought we'd try and avoid going too nuts till we've been at it 6-12months. 

Anyone else just having sex?

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KelliansMom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM
That's what my husband and I are doing. Jut having fun and not stressing about charting and all that. But even if we did chart it wouldn't do much good for us it's not like his company will fly him home that day just bc I'm ovulating. So we are just having fun when he is home and hoping it all works out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

i wish, i really do, but with pcos you cant , i mean i could but i dont like to beat myself up that much. because to be each bfn without fertility treatments would be a slap in the face

tryinagain85
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Our story is somewhat like yours. Our youngest just turned one this july, i have mentioned, just for the sake of conversation, about trying one more time for a boy. We both know we want to try one more time for a boy, i am currently in my second cycle after stopping birth control. I havent refilled my prescription for my birth control pills and he hasnt said anything about it. I guess you can say that if i get pregnant it wont be a big deal, but if he decides to refill my prescription, i wont be mad. So, either way it goes, we arent actually trying, just having fun, enjoying our girls and whatever happens, happens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)