Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to scream... OT

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 10 Replies
My best girlfriend texted me earlier today with a picture of a positive pregnancy test. My initial reaction was shock because she doesn't have a boyfriend so I didn't know what the deal was. Well, apparently she was sleeping with a guy who lives with his girlfriend of 6 years.

Well she called and told him and he freaked saying she can't have the baby because he now realizes he wants to be with his girlfriend and this will ruin everything, etc etc. So she's going to go through with the abortion because she doesn't want to raise a child on her own.

I'm so upset... probably more emotional since I want a baby so bad and she's just gonna kill hers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsLondon
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Wow! Not cool. Does she know you're trying?? That's really insensitive of her to bring this to you when you're ttc.

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:41 PM
would you adopt the baby? Would she let you adopt it? Does she know you are trying...?
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I don't think I could adopt her baby... it would be too weird for her coming over and seeing her baby being taken care of by her best friend. she does know we're trying :(

Quoting waitingmommy12:

would you adopt the baby? Would she let you adopt it? Does she know you are trying...?
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM
yeah she knows we're trying... it sucks because I know if it was a guy that would stick around she would keep it.

Quoting MrsLondon:

Wow! Not cool. Does she know you're trying?? That's really insensitive of her to bring this to you when you're ttc.

isaiahbellamom
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Give her Birthrights number may they have resources for her. 1-800-550-4900
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I'm sorry but that is VERY shitty thing for her to do to you...why on EARTH would she tell you that and then let you know that she's going to abort it....
She KNOWS you're trying.....honestly if it were me...I'd cut her outta my life asap....I'm FUMING and its not even me

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM
I know :( I really hope she changes her mind.

Quoting kelly617:

I'm sorry but that is VERY shitty thing for her to do to you...why on EARTH would she tell you that and then let you know that she's going to abort it....
She KNOWS you're trying.....honestly if it were me...I'd cut her outta my life asap....I'm FUMING and its not even me

kbornman21
by Kryistal on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Oh honey. :( I was just thinking about you today too, I really hope she makes the right decision.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:37 AM
me too. this is really tearing me up.

Quoting kbornman21:

Oh honey. :( I was just thinking about you today too, I really hope she makes the right decision.
alwayshopefull
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I'm so sorry you are going through this! I could not even imagine I know it would tear me up inside to hear my friend tell me this news. IF she doesnt want to raise the baby on her own why doesnt she look into adoption? There are many families in this world who would LOVE to have her baby since they are not able to on their own. I really hope she does not aport the baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)