Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural substances that may help in TTC?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I have been trying with my husband for a year now. Just taking prenatal and BDing when we can. We've had one miscarriage. And now a few months after that miscarriage I am starting to think my body is broken and I can not keep a baby. My question is, what NATURAL things can I take to help improve chances of concieving, other then taking prenatals? Other types of vitamins, herbs, teas and such? I just want to try a few things before I go back to the doctor for help with cnoncieving. =) TIA ladies

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ArmyWife61411
by Hallie on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:17 PM

nicole2884
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM

im all for natural remedies but , you may want to go get checked out anyways because if something is wrong or your not ovulating , then your only wasting time kwim , i know how hard it is to get bfn each month

same goes for him

an if everything is in working order

then basal temp, prenatals, i take vitamin b

you could insert a soft cup right after bd to keep the sperm 

i have heard good things about acupuncture

mama2gg
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Agree

Quoting nicole2884:

im all for natural remedies but , you may want to go get checked out anyways because if something is wrong or your not ovulating , then your only wasting time kwim , i know how hard it is to get bfn each month

same goes for him

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SRUsarahSC
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM

if you've gotten pregnant within a year of trying, even with the loss, you aren't really having infertility issues.  It took my spouse and I 14 months to get pregnant. One in five pregnancies result in a miscarriage so that doesn't make you broken!!  Once I stopped running to go pee right after sex and sat still for a few minutes after, I got a positive test. DD born 10/11!  Chart your temps (ask someone else for that info, I SUCKED at it, but there are many women on here who are experts) and most of all, relax, it will happen again! GL!

ArmyWife61411
by Hallie on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I assume I am ovulating seems I had a miscarriage and was confirmed pregnant. And that nothing is wrong with husbands sperm since we were able to get pregnant. I think it would be more of something wrong with me an being un able to keep the baby. I do go to my doctor about this, but I just want to try all my options before I start getting shots or perscription meds to help me.

Quoting nicole2884:

same goes for him

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)