Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

at what point does one give up ttc?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM
  • 57 Replies
When is the time you would just say I have tried everything and decide it would be best to pull the plug
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Not yet for you missy... Keep your chin up.

hugs

jackieb2811
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM

How long have you been trying? I ttc for 7 months after our m/c and I gave up and it happened that month! I will now and always tell others don't try just relax and enjoy the intamacy with your DH/SO

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM
4 moms liked this

When my uterus falls out....or menopause

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I should add that if I had been trying for years and it wasn't happening....I would look at adoption...but I would never stop trying for my own. At some point though I would probably stop "actively" trying...I wouldn't prevent but I would stop stressing over it

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww what are you still doing up miss lady ? I'm not I'm just curious at what point should I consider it because I'm sure the stress from ttc isn't good on our bodies either ya know oh and I took my dollar test tonight it was a bfn but I bought an extra that I wil take with fmu

Quoting ARClay:

hugs

ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I'm working from home tomorrow.  Woohoo!  Sleeping in baby!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Aww what are you still doing up miss lady ? I'm not I'm just curious at what point should I consider it because I'm sure the stress from ttc isn't good on our bodies either ya know oh and I took my dollar test tonight it was a bfn but I bought an extra that I wil take with fmu

Quoting ARClay:

hugs

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I can totally understand that to just relax and enjoy is the best but since I have s daughter who will be nine and my fiance is 40 I feel like I'm on a time limit. I don't want to have a baby when my baby girl is a teenager ya know lol did you find anything that helpedyou conceive

Quoting jackieb2811:

How long have you been trying? I ttc for 7 months after our m/c and I gave up and it happened that month! I will now and always tell others don't try just relax and enjoy the intamacy with your DH/SO

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Yeah buddy! I'm not I'm working at another store other than mine to help them out for the day

Quoting ARClay:

I'm working from home tomorrow.  Woohoo!  Sleeping in baby!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting ARClay:

hugs

jackieb2811
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I get that and can understand! I didn't do anything different other than I had sex the day I O'd and I laid on the bed hips and legs elevated for about 20 minutes after :-) I did that last pregnancy too and it worked! So I tried it that time too. I am now 18w3d.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Oh I can totally understand that to just relax and enjoy is the best but since I have s daughter who will be nine and my fiance is 40 I feel like I'm on a time limit. I don't want to have a baby when my baby girl is a teenager ya know lol did you find anything that helpedyou conceive

Quoting jackieb2811:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:25 AM
You also asked how looking I have been ttc I have been for 8 months but I haven't not been trying for 8 years so I do wonder if we just don't have a fertility issue which would break my heart oh and congrats on your sticky bean ;)

Quoting jackieb2811:

I get that and can understand! I didn't do anything different other than I had sex the day I O'd and I laid on the bed hips and legs elevated for about 20 minutes after :-) I did that last pregnancy too and it worked! So I tried it that time too. I am now 18w3d.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)