Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

is there any hope?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 42 Replies
my soon to be husband had a vasectomy 9 months ago. i didnt want it but i went along with it because he wanted it. He never went and had his count done so i just pray everyday that it didnt take. i want us to have a baby so bad, i know my chances are slim and he is totally against having it reversed. i have read alot of storyies about people getting pregnant after the vasectomy. is there anything i can do to help my baby fever or up the chances of me getting pregnant?

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy4Clara
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:33 AM
I have a friend whose hubby got his vasectomy reversed, and they were pregnant within a few months. If your hubby is against reversing, ask why. Is he against having children or just the procedure? If you really want a baby, why won't he let you have one?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wishingforabump
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM

everytime i bring up him reversing his vasectomy he gets mad,  he is against it. he really dont want a baby, but he says if for some reason it happens then its ment to be. im obsessed with wanting it to happen. i actually get depressed over the fact it will most likely never happen. he has two kids in from two prior relationships and i have two from a prior relationship. i just feel if we could have one together we would have that bond. i wish there was a way i could just make it happen but im losing hope   :(

3kidz123
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:14 PM

yes, sleep with a guy who didn't have a vasectomy :)

Sorry that's all I have....just not sure what to say other than that...

GL :0

mama2gg
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:19 PM
I wouldn't be ttc if my husband didn't want a child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Really... is this even an option for a women?

Quoting 3kidz123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3kidz123
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

why is that not an option? it was sarcastic but technically she could...or even just a sperm doner :)

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting 3kidz123:

mama2gg
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM
To me sleeping with a random other man, when my husband doesn't want a baby at all makes you a whore PERSONALLY that is

And to go behind my dh back and use a sperm donor are you kidding me i would HOPE he would leave my ass if i was that disrespectful
Quoting 3kidz123:

why is that not an option? it was sarcastic but technically she could...or even just a sperm doner :)

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting 3kidz123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alteschulemom
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM
3 moms liked this

If he truly doesn't want to have another baby then doing some thing to make that happen isn't a good idea.  I think your best option is to either find another partner, because trying to ignore your heart isn't a good idea, or consider adoption.  That's all you can do.

Unless you are poly and you can sleep with someone else I don't reccomend that.  It's got Maury written all over it.

3kidz123
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:30 PM

um did I read this post wrong? You are in a ttc group right? He doesn't want a baby right? Hmmmm

enough said...

Quoting mama2gg:

To me sleeping with a random other man, when my husband doesn't want a baby at all makes you a whore PERSONALLY that is

And to go behind my dh back and use a sperm donor are you kidding me i would HOPE he would leave my ass if i was that disrespectful
Quoting 3kidz123:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting 3kidz123:

3kidz123
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:33 PM

oh and I was just kidding about sleeping with someone else and the sperm doner thing I never said to go behind his back. I meant like talk to him and then you guys do it together......by the way what are you even doing in this group???

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting 3kidz123:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting 3kidz123:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)