Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year Funny! *update - additional funny in purple*

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:08 AM
  • 14 Replies

So if you saw my other post, you know I'm spending New Years in a bar because hubby is working security. (only 7dpo, dont worry, juice and water only for me!) so anyway, this other bouncer that works there is annoying the crap out of me. He keeps coming up behind me and rubbing my shoulders or my arm. He's always been a touchy-feely person, but harmless. Well for some reason, it was annoying me tonight. I told him to quit, he thought i was teasing. He did it again, i told him to quit again, very seriously. He told me to "cheer up, smile". He did it AGAIN! I turned around and got in his face and informed him that if he touched me again, i would punch him in the face and then break whatever body part i could reach! Hahaha.

Given that my profession is "martial artist", it was not an empty threat. And he knows it.

Here's the funny part, hubby asks me about it later (aparently someone tattled on me) and he says "he's always like that, i didnt know it bothered you or i would've fixed it". I say "it usually doesnt, but it did tonight". He says "did you really threaten to break body parts?" i say "yep". He says, "maybe we need to pick up a hpt on the way home". I say "why is that?" He says "you're never that ballsy, you usually call me....gotta be some crazy hormones or something!" LOL!

It made me laugh, so I thought i would share the laugh with everyone!

**So after my conversation with hubby and after I posted this, I'm standing near the door for some fresh air and this other guy does the same thing! Rubbing my shoulders. (this guys is regular, but not really a close friend or anything) I turned around and said "stop it, I do NOT like people touching me!" he looked a little frightened and said "sorry, you just looked tense". I really wanted to say "yeah because people keep freaking touching me!", but I didn't. I went straight to my husband who was having a conversation with the head bouncer and I say "are you guys gonna throw me out if I punch someone?" Head bouncer looks at me like I'm nuts, and hubby says "is he still bothering you?" I say "NO, it's that guy this time! Do I have a sign on my back that says 'please rub my shoulders' or something?!" Hubby and head bouncer both are trying not to giggle at me. So I finally inform them that "the next f-ing person who touches me that is not my husband will be so sorry he did! and you two better not get in my way!" After head boucer walks away laughing, hubby mumbles "yep, definitely getting a test" hahahaha

Oh I'm laughing so hard now as I type this. Hubby is right though, it's not like me to get all riled up that easy, but I was just not in the mood tonight :)

btw- hubby had a chat the bouncer who was touching me after we closed up :)

~JustKickinIt~  

ninja

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sspaschal2427
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao my first laugh of the new year :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justkickinit
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad I could give it to you! :)

Quoting sspaschal2427:

Lmao my first laugh of the new year :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barb87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww!!! You made me giggle!!! First giggle of the new year!!! LOL!!!!

justkickinit
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Yay! I love to make people laugh :)

Quoting Barb87:

Aww!!! You made me giggle!!! First giggle of the new year!!! LOL!!!!

Barb87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:50 AM

& I love you for it!!!! Friends say my giggle s contagious!!! LOL!!!

mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:59 AM
That's funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

That's funny :)

Barb87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Good Job!!! LOL!!! Giggles galore over here!!! I agree with your DH, maybe you are very well preggers!!!

mandybimama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Lmao maybe you are pregnant. Hormones can do some crazy shit to ya!
justkickinit
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM
So glad i could make everyone laugh! Hubby brought it up again this morning, he says "so are we testing today or what?" i start laughing, and try to explain that its too early. He says "maybe. But something was up with you last night. I mean, I know you're a black belt and perfectly capable of breaking body parts, but you dont normally threaten to do it!" hahaha, he is totally convinced this is proof i'm pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)