Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT New years resolution

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 5 Replies
My daughter wants to strive for straight a's my fiance wants to quit smoking and I wasn't to eat better. You're about you and your family? Oh and btw happy new years!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
trfgirl56701
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I definitely want to work on eating better and working out more. Dh wants to quit smoking.

Barb87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM

1) Get my body back!!! I want to be the knock out I used to be when DH & I met 6yrs ago!!!!

2) Brig my GPA upto & maintain a 3.0!!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Yeah me too I was doing really well on a diet for a month our so but when my mom came to visit last month I just forgot all about it so need to get back on track ;) gl with yours

Quoting trfgirl56701:

I definitely want to work on eating better and working out more. Dh wants to quit smoking.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Me too I was about 50 pounds lighter about a year ago :( but that's ook I can lose it! Gl. The gpa is a good one too I could afford to bring up my grades keep me informed how u do :) and if you need a"diet" buddy then message me

Quoting Barb87:

1) Get my body back!!! I want to be the knock out I used to be when DH & I met 6yrs ago!!!!

Barb87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I can only take 2-3 classes per semester & maintain good grades due to a fall & resulting injuries from the serice (long story, but you are more than welcome to pm me if you'd like to know it). & as far as my diet is concerned, 3 days of nothing but fruit & veggies, raw, then high protein, low carb, low sodium diet with lot of fruit & veggies. & Diurex to get rid of all my water weight. My exercise regimen, I can only do low impact because of my injuries. That being said, I am going to do yoga. Not just any yoga, I have Jillian Michaels Yoga Melt Down DVD. I've done it before, & oh boy!!! Does she hand you your rear end on a silver platter!!!!! I had muscle screaming at me that I had forgotten I even had!!!!! You are more than welcome to be my diet buddy!!!!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Me too I was about 50 pounds lighter about a year ago :( but that's ook I can lose it! Gl. The gpa is a good one too I could afford to bring up my grades keep me informed how u do :) and if you need a"diet" buddy then message me

Quoting Barb87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)