Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

A discovery has been made...TMI, but need opinions and advice/support....

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 19 Replies

So...an interesting discovery came to dh and I as we 'celebrated' the new year.  Ok, here is the TMI part, Im sorry....its REALLY TMI but I need help....dh is not a 'shooter' hes more of a 'dribbler'.  He is also uncut--European's arent big on it. We happened to notice that most of his stuff seems to come out after hes already withdrawn and seems to 'catch' in the foreskin.  This could be why we arent pregnant yet.  We are still taking Jan off, but in Feb, when we resume...does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can combat this little issue?

Thanks alot!!!!!!

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyLehr
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I have no idea. So here's a bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
My dh is uncut also but he is a shooter so I am not sure so here is a bumb for you
PerfectVirgo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:12 PM
No idea. Maybe lay there for 30 minutes still 'together'?
Lolaunscripted
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Does his sperm seem thick? My DH had an issue with not having enough water intake so he dehydrated his sperm (made his gunk thick and sticky almost) so he started drinking a lot of water and cut back on the soda, about a week or so after his sperm seemed a bit better and he started "shooting" better we got pregnant with our first that month. If it's not water, maybe have him lay there in you for 30 minutes and maybe see you can tilt or elevate your pelvis up so that when he withdraws you have a better chance of it staying in. Good luck hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM
That's all I could think of is to let him stay inside of you for a little bit.
mama2gg
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Hum I would just lay together for an extra 10-20 min oe catch and insert what doesn't make it

Also remember that MOST of the sperm is placed within the vagina what your seeing is mpre then likely just fluid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bennymommy3
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I'd have him stay inside longer too. Idk...? 

Mommy4Clara
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Honestly, nothing is TMUS in this forum. :)
I would suggest staying in as long as possible. Dont have him pull out for at least 5-10 min. Maybe have him continue to move around inside you to kind of release the "stuff." Good luck!
Motherwannabe12
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM

My husband is also 'uncut' but that hasn't seemed to be an issue with his 'little men' getting out and he's not exactly spring loaded either. Have you talked to your doctor about it? Could your DH maybe stay in longer, try a different position that allows gravity to do some of the work or pull the foreskin back a bit to allow for better 'flow' (for a lack of a better term). I really don't know what else to suggest.

over40bride
by Tracy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Maybe home insemination? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN