Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice needed please?? **EDIT**

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 18 Replies

AF is due tomorrow and not on the 5th like I originally thought. AF suprised me last month by coming what I thought was 5 days early but looking back now it was on schedule. I think the days of my cycles are getting me confused. I have 31-33 day cycles. Last cycle was 12/2/12 so I added 33 days to this date and got 1/5/13 but according to my O calculator and my last 3 cycles I am more like 31 days so I would be due for AF tomorrow.

Last night I had a sharp pain on the right side. Felt something like a pin prick? Been cramping on and off since the day before yesterday. Nothing today though. Since AF is *possibly* due tomorrow I'm just going to wait it out. Based on O calculators my chances are slim anyways. We DTD on the morning of the 23rd.

Also TMI I 've noticed when I wiped I have a clear creamy/watery discharge and it has little bitty clumps in it. Maybe one or 2 is this normal?

**EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have PCOS so O calculators could or could not be accurate**

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM

BUMP!

mama2gg
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Gl fx for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Quoting mama2gg:

Gl fx for you

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM

My boobs are sore off and on. AF is due between tomorrow and Saturday. I was going to get a test today but decided to wait it out. O day was calculated at the 21st of December.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Well if AF is due sooner than you had expected then that means you can test earlier! Thats a good think. Re: the discharge I have no idea but here is a bump in case someone else does

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Thanks for the bump. I'm thinking yeast infection but idk

Quoting ShellBeth:

Well if AF is due sooner than you had expected then that means you can test earlier! Thats a good think. Re: the discharge I have no idea but here is a bump in case someone else does

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM

BUMP!

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM

BUMP FOR EDIT!

MrsLondon
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I'm thinking yeast infection as well.. Any other symptoms?

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting ShellBeth:

SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Strong smelling urine. *I know TMI* that's it though. I think I'm out though. Got my period pimple (I usually get a pimple on my chin about 1-2 days before AF comes)

Quoting MrsLondon:

I'm thinking yeast infection as well.. Any other symptoms?

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting ShellBeth:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)