Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does progestrone enhance scents and taste?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 2 Replies

I've read how progestrone mimicks "pregnancy symptoms" ( and not actually be pregnant) but I don't recall this happening before but then again prob nothing and it's the progestrone messing with me hardcore =( AF is due this weekend. I bought some feta cheese last week and I had used some the same day I bought some and it tasted fine- well 2 days ago I sprinkled some on my salad like usual and it tasted kinda sour?  I was like wth?  Is this expired or something, so I went to go check the expiration date and it's good til April 2013.  Last night, I made some chicken and added some bbq- AGAIN tasted sour!!  Now I had DH taste it to make sure I wasn't going crazy.  He said it tastes fine.  So then today I made steak tacos, and when I opened up a new bag of shredded lettece- OMG I almost barfed and it had a VERY strong sour old smell!!  I asked DH once again to smell it and he says " no, there's not really a smell"  Seriously am I going nuts over here??  Grrrrr ...

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
WishingAway
by Angela on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM

The last time this happened to me.. I woke up the next day with a bout of Bellspalsy.. out of nowhere.. It cleared up after two weeks but loked like I had a stroke for 2 weeks! It was horrid. Hopefully it isn't anything serious tho!!!

rainbowbaby1
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Wow that's serious, thanks for sharing lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)