Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brown spotting 8 days before period due?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hello everyone :) I hope you had a great New Years! This post might be a little TMI, but my last cycle was December 5th to the 9th. I use a mobile period tracker so my hubby and I can keep track of things, and we had sex almost every day during my supposed fertile window. On the 28th, which would be 8 days before my projected period, I woke up to dark brown spotting, it was really only when I wiped, but I did spot a little bit on my underwear. The night before, I woke up in the early morning hours and felt a slight cramping on my left side. What do you think? I'm now 4 days out from AF and no sign! Sound like implantation bleeding? Thanks so much! Oh, and ps- this isn't really normal for me! Whenever I have brown spotting its the beginning of my period, but no sign of AF yet. Thanks again girls! :)
blowing kisses

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsdavis122212
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:57 PM

BUMP!

rbailey2414
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM

maybe implantation!!

ktcat217
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Yay!! :) taking a test tomorrow.

Quoting rbailey2414:

maybe implantation!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shackelford8610
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I think it sounds like implantaton bleeding

ktcat217
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Maybe :) Thank you!

Quoting shackelford8610:

I think it sounds like implantaton bleeding

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM
If it is implantation bleeding it can take a couple days to get a bfp so you may wasn't to hold out a few days to get accurate test gl
ktcat217
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I had the spotting 5 days so as of tomorrow? Would it be too soon to test either tomorrow or the day after?

Quoting momof1want1mor:

If it is implantation bleeding it can take a couple days to get a bfp so you may wasn't to hold out a few days to get accurate test gl

sunnshine_mama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I would test thurs insteadvof tomorrow. You should definitely have an accurate result then since hcg doubles about every other day. Gl and baby dust.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Oh ok you should be good to test tomorrow I thought the spotting was today or yesterday I guess it would help if I read the entire post lol gl
mandybimama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Sounds like implantation bleeding. My ob told me that if I have what I believe to be IB its ok to start testing 4 days after it starts. He knows my lack of patience and will power all too well LOL! GL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)