Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I decide I'm getting pregnant in 2013! No,if,and or buts about it!!! I went to walmart today loaded up on supplements,vitamin B6,soy, isofavones,vitex(chasteberry) and evening primrose oil(I'm only going to take this cd1-ovulation). I'm also going to use opk cd10-17 twice aday. Hopefully this is our month!!! If I do get pregnant my edd will be 10/6/13,which is DH's birthday!!! Do you ladies think I should make any adjustments to my supplement routine?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emtmomtwo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM

you cant take soy and vitex at the same time. they counteract each other and could cause you to become anovulatory. 

pifflesmomma
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM
And I'm taking prenatals!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pifflesmomma
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Oopsie! That would suck if that happened. The sites that I was reading didn't say anything about it,but thanks for the imput. :)

Quoting emtmomtwo:

you cant take soy and vitex at the same time. they counteract each other and could cause you to become anovulatory. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emtmomtwo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:44 PM

youre welcome. i didnt know that either until i talked with some of the ttc pros on here. its better to do one or the other for sure. good luck!

Quoting pifflesmomma:

Oopsie! That would suck if that happened. The sites that I was reading didn't say anything about it,but thanks for the imput. :)

Quoting emtmomtwo:

3kidz123
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

add green tea (decaf) 2-3 times a day and a glass of whole milk atleast once a day :)

pifflesmomma
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I sure will,even I think whole milk taste wicked gross lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)