Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont understand!!!!!!! I have two kids with him! (RANT)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 21 Replies

Our youngest will soon be 6. Im so upset. No birth control at all since then and trying for 4 years. Im "fine" per the dr. DH is perfect according to SA. What is it going to take????? I just want to scream. I just want my third baby!! I want to just give up!!!!!! We went on a break and it didnt happen then either. How is it that i fell pregnant without really trying and now i cant get pregnant no matter what i do? 

Im out of options. Our insurance does not cover infertility treatments and i am a stay at home mom. We cant pay out thousands. I ovulate on my own every month and that was verified with blood tests. 

However, teenagers in my family certainly have no problem getting pregnant and abort most of them.......smdh.

banging head into wall

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
:( I'm sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TheyAreMyLoves
by Shantelle on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I know!! Same here. DH sneezed on me and I got pregnant the first 3 times and now my youngest will turn 7 and we've been TTC #4 since she was 1. No BC or anything and nothing.

It's frustrating.
emtmomtwo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Im sorry!!! I hate that anyone else is experiencing this!

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

I know!! Same here. DH sneezed on me and I got pregnant the first 3 times and now my youngest will turn 7 and we've been TTC #4 since she was 1. No BC or anything and nothing.

It's frustrating.

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I'm sorry. What are you doing now - have you been temping? What sort of tests did your doctor run? Have you checked that your tubes are unblocked?

mandybimama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM
I'm sorry :( I can get pregnant, that's not the issue. I have trouble staying pregnant. Ive been pregnant 5 times and only have 1 living child. I can no longer enjoy being pregnant till I make it past 8 weeks.
3kidz123
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

If you don't mind me asking how old are you?

emtmomtwo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM

im on cd4 and im not temping. im not sure what all tests they have done over the past 4 years but they have tested all hormone levels, verified ovulation several times, checked my thyroid, and many other things i cant think of at the moment. an hsg is not covered by insurance and from what i understand its very costly.

Im not temping because we bd every other day from the time af stops until about 5 days before its due. 

emtmomtwo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Quoting 3kidz123:

emtmomtwo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Im so very sorry for your losses. I cant imagine the pain you have felt. I hope you get a very sticky bean very very soon.

Quoting mandybimama:

I'm sorry :( I can get pregnant, that's not the issue. I have trouble staying pregnant. Ive been pregnant 5 times and only have 1 living child. I can no longer enjoy being pregnant till I make it past 8 weeks.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Quoting 3kidz123:

I was wondering the same thing.

my dh & I recently stopped ttc #3 after 3 years of trying. Our boys are almost 6 & 4. I'm 43 (he is 55) so that is likely why we are having no luck now despite getting pregnant easily w our boys. According to the re, there is nothing wrong other than being older & I should be able to get pregnant.

im sorry you are struggling. (((Hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)