Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 week waiters! Where are you?? BUMP for updates from you ladies!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
  • 25 Replies

Ahh. Anxiety has kicked in y'all! I've done so well being calm but I'm getting anxious now.
10dpo today. On and off cramping and my breasts feel funny. I don't want to get my hopes up. I just hope if I'm not pregnant af shows her face on time so I don't have to fool with testing!

How are you feeling??

I am 14dpo today. No AF and no sign of her. I broke down and tested on 12dpo and got a negative. I'm not too hopeful. I'm actually more worried that maybe I didn't ovulate at all since I didn't chart or use opk's. I just trusted my body's signs of EWCM and o pains. Hopefully I just o'd later. I don't have a clue! I am not hopeful though. I know that much. I will test Monday if AF still hasn't showed up.

Any updates from you ladies?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cece0610
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM

ive been pretty gassy, boobs are tender, took 3 naps today, and when i wasnt sleeping i was stuffing my face with food. smh im on CD 22 and 8 DPO im in the same boat as you..i want to test but i refuse to until AF is due..FX goodluck hun and lotsa babydust :)

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM

i was soo sick from Dec 16th till 26th but, all these signs I had came out sucks came the af but, I will not give up try again on Jan 8th wish u luck

sunnshine_mama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM
10-11dpo bfn this morning. Hopefully af doesnt show her ugly face tomorrow or thurs and I can retest thurs and get a bfp. Baby dust to u
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RMK510
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I'm feeling very impatient! Lol. I'm testing on the 8th. Babydust to us all!!!:)
MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Thank you! Good luck and baby dust to you too!

Quoting cece0610:

ive been pretty gassy, boobs are tender, took 3 naps today, and when i wasnt sleeping i was stuffing my face with food. smh im on CD 22 and 8 DPO im in the same boat as you..i want to test but i refuse to until AF is due..FX goodluck hun and lotsa babydust :)

MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Good luck! Still early. You have time! I'm not testing until the 5th if af isn't here!

Quoting sunnshine_mama:

10-11dpo bfn this morning. Hopefully af doesnt show her ugly face tomorrow or thurs and I can retest thurs and get a bfp. Baby dust to u
MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Good luck

Quoting tinkerbellp:

i was soo sick from Dec 16th till 26th but, all these signs I had came out sucks came the af but, I will not give up try again on Jan 8th wish u luck

MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Spread that patience! I was doing good until today!! Good luck

Quoting RMK510:

I'm feeling very impatient! Lol. I'm testing on the 8th. Babydust to us all!!!:)
lifelover104
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Sore boobs, but they were a lot worse,cotton mouth, lower back pain, today very dizzy, slight cramping , tired. 12dpo. Thought af was due the 30th but she's not due til tomorrow! Read my calendar wrong. Oops! Lol

RMK510
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Good luck to you! Keep us updated!

Quoting MiKaLa88:

Spread that patience! I was doing good until today!! Good luck

Quoting RMK510:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)