Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have crazy cycles? alittle vent!!!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

My cycles are always around 40-45 days... I know that I am Oing at least some cycles because I had a chemical last cycle but I just feel like every cycle we don't catch the egg its sooo long before we can try again..I am now cd 21 and its so nerve wracking trying so hard because I don't want to wait until the end of Feb to try again...if my cycle even stays the same!! AHH so frustrating and after getting that positive test from the chemical makes it so much worse bc we were so excited and then it was gone. I just wish I could have a normal 28 day cycle..we have been trying since September which I know is not as long as a lot of you ladies but it is still hard everyfrustrated test thats a BFN.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrskandi
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Oh i'm so sorry ,I know how it feels to have a long cycle .Lately my cycle have gotten better on the soy .It went from 59 days to 30-37 days .I just want to wish you all the luck in the world .I'm sorry about the chemical pregnancy ,I had one in aug of last year .That was very painful .I will be sending luck your way .

Sweetpeamt
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I also have 40 day cycles. This one in December was 52 days!! It is aggravating having to wait sooo long to try again! We have only been trying four months, but it is starting to worry me...I can imagine that it is worse now after your positive. Im 36.. Not getting any younger. Maybe this will be our year!! Sending you lots of luck. :)
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM
I was going months without af showng up until I started epo and maca might be worth a try gl mama
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I feel for ya. I go months between cycles. I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I think its worse waiting around to O once every 6 mns to a year, then to be able to O and try every mn. I am sorry, Good Luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)