Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clomid Success Stories

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 38 Replies

Hello :))

My husband and I are going to try our first round of Clomid this week and I would love to hear success stories.

Thank You!

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:49 AM

I have PCOS and rarely ovulate when it isn't being controlled..........my oldest son was conceived unplanned the cycle after stopping BC pills but my 2nd/3rd/4th have all taken a long time to conceive due to anovulation & amenorrhea.

Baby #2 was conceived my 1st round of 50mg of clomid after 25m TTC..........baby #3 was conceived my 1st round of 50mg after 9m TTC! We are still working on #4/last but so far 2 rounds of clomid have failed so we are trying Femara now :) praying for luck!

KelissaMaye
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I have PCOS, and don't ovulate on my own. I began metformin for the PCOS, which is awesome. Lol. We Ttc #1 3 yrs before seeking help.
My first clomid cycle was in may, no luck. My second clomid cycle was in june. I conceived on June 22nd. I'm 29 wks 4 days with a daughter.
GL!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Emily_Lynn
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you ladies so much for the encouragemnt. My husband and I have been trying for a year with no luck and I'm hoping that the Clomid will give us the push we need. Mommy-2-Three: Good luck! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you. KelissaMaye: Congratulations!! I'll be praying for you.

sparkina13
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

My clomid success story is 15 days old today! I have PCOS and was on Metformin and 100mg clomid. After 4 years of ttc and a mc in 2010, we conceived him on the first cycle. Good Luck and Baby Dust to you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Dreamtobeamom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM

we start our first round tomarrow fx, good luck to you

Emily_Lynn
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Thank you ladies :)) Reading your stories truly gives me hope. I take my firt Clomid pill today. I'm so excited!! Dreamtobeamom, you'll have to let me know how your Clomid goes :))

mlawson803
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM
My clomid baby is 11 weeks old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emily_Lynn
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Yay!! Congratulations :)) I took my first pill today and I am so excited, my husband and I are keeping our fingers crossed. Did you do one round or how many rounds did it take? If you don't mind me asking. I'll be praying for you and your baby :))

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I have no success stories with Clomid, but I wanted to wish you luck!! Hope it works for you and you get your BFP quickly!

Emily_Lynn
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Thank You :)) I took my third pill today and have 2 more to go. We're keeping our fingers crossed though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)