Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

long term ttc as explained by SO

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM
  • 24 Replies
8 moms liked this
I've been taking my most recent loss really hard so tonight SO told me about this theory he came up with. He said some women have a hard time getting or staying pregnant because the sperm stop for a beer on the way up then get lost looking for the egg but refuse to ask for directions. If they find it they're drunk and can't "park" correctly to make a sticky bean. I had to laugh at him. At least he's trying to keep the journey a fun one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ILuvMyTots
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Awww I'm glad your SO is trying to make it a little easier for explaining it in a silly way :)
mandybimama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Yeah thought Id share so other ladies can get a little giggle out of it.

Quoting ILuvMyTots:

Awww I'm glad your SO is trying to make it a little easier for explaining it in a silly way :)

DeeVahDee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Lol :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Clara
by Emily on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Aw, that's cute, and funny. Good man!
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Quoting mandybimama:

I actually did get a giggle. The theory is no sense but makes complete sense :) . To complete the theory I would say that all men TTC should stop taking Beer so that the Spermies would stop looking for beer when they get in there and focus on finding the egg (lolz).

Its good he's making it easier for you both and taking it quite well. I pray you get your healthy bean soon
mandybimama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Definitely a good way to complete the theory. I'm glad he has a sense of humor about everything and can even just sit back and laugh when I tell him that its all his fault AF showed. Id go completely nuts if he didn't know how to keep it light hearted. I stress out enough for the both of us, someone needs to be able to crack jokes.

Quoting WOFFT:

Quoting mandybimama:

I actually did get a giggle. The theory is no sense but makes complete sense :) . To complete the theory I would say that all men TTC should stop taking Beer so that the Spermies would stop looking for beer when they get in there and focus on finding the egg (lolz).

Its good he's making it easier for you both and taking it quite well. I pray you get your healthy bean soon

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Lol our theory is the sperm used MapQuest but clicked the don't use toll roads option. Its an inside joke because I accidentally did that on our trip to Chicago and we drove around lost for two hours
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindyjf
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Lol. Must tell DH this one. So cute. :)
mama2gg
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Lol too cute and sweet of him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Too cute lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured