Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hello and a little background!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hey everyone!  My name is Amanda. I'm 26 and have 3 kids (ages 6-almost 7, 4, and 15 months).  I had decided to TTC back in Sept.  We stopped all BC and just let things happen as they may. My daughter turned one and was still bf'ing. I got sick so that's when she stopped nursing and never looked back. Had a maybe AF in Sept (but mostly spotting from stopping the pill).  Then in Oct I had the AF from hades.  My first real PP AF.  Well wouldn't ya know it, that month we conceived! Totally unexpected since my daughter took 17 months to conceive!

We were excited but I was hesistant.  And then it became apparent why. At 6w1d  I started spotting.  And an u/s at 6w2d showed my baby was leaving us.  I have never dealt with a m/c before.  No problems in previous pregnancies (2, my oldest is my SS).  Completely heartbreaking.

So here I am, still waiting for my post m/c AF.  This all started Nov 28th, and still no AF yet.  I am almost positive I O'd 3-4 days ago FINALLY.  We're not hoping to have conceived this cycle, so hoping AF shows. And then we will just get on with TTC and let things happen as they may.  I just needed another place to come vent TTC frustrations and such!  

Thanks for reading my novel!!

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Sorry for your loss. Hope you have some good news soon!

trfgirl56701
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Sorry for your loss. FX you get your good news soon.

AmandaN1
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Thanks ladies! Just hoping AF shows so I can get on with it already.

Laurajc06
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you get your BFP soon. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CathyPowell
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Welcome!!! I'm so sorry for your recent loss. I understand, though. Sept of 2011, I had the unfortunate experience of spotting at 8 1/2 weeks along and in the ER...they did the u/s and found a little heartbeat. But within what seemed like seconds, they couldn't find the heartbeat anymore. It was devastating. Anyways, I do wish you good luck! With you never having pg problems in the past, chances of a healthy pregnancy next are high! Good luck to you when you do start trying next month!

DevonD83
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
I m/c 9-26-12 got preg again and m/c 11-26-12 @ 5w5d. Trying again. Never had trouble before except for several early m/c but I had a tubal reversal dec 2011
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lady317
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a 9 year old son and just experienced a loss in Oct at 5 weeks and it was devastating. Good luck to you and I hope you get a baby soon.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Sorry to hear about your story but happy to have you here. Hopefully you can get some quick support and be on  your way to another baby.

AmandaN1
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Thanks so much ladies!  My chart says I'm 4dpo (I was thinking 5) so AF should be here soon I hope.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN