Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So Confused....

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:31 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I had my dd almost 2 years ago, when she turned 6 months we decided that we would like one more, and since we knew it could take a while we decided to start then, my periods were regular because I was following my healthy eating plan, my cycles were about 30-32 days. In April of 2012 I had a huge health scare, I lost all my eye sight in my right eye and most in my left eye, I was in the hospital for 3 days and on a 3,000 mg drip every day of steroids and then steroid pills for 10 days afterwards to get by body to produce it on its own because it kind of shut down because of the drip (everything is fine now and its a medical mystery on what caused it). In April I had to AF (they were 2 weeks apart, and then they went back to be regular till August then they went further apart. WELL, I haven't had an AF since October 12th. I decided to change doctors and had an appt on December 7th good first app (no cervix check or pap, just taking and labs), got home and when I went to the bathroom there was bright red blood on the toilet paper in a creamy cm, but then later in the day it was gone, this kept going on for a while (about a week) and it wasn't even every time I wiped and it was only a little blood,that's whenI called and made appt for the 21st, went in and they did a pee test to make sure there were no "bacterial" reasons and did a blood pregnancy test, all came back negative, about 4 days ago I noticed there was no blood and its been that way, I have been getting more and more heartburn/acid reflux, peeing more, boobs super sensitive and hurts, very full filling in my lower abdominal area and my jeans hurt, I can't lay on my stomach, and nausea with vomiting. I am going to test on the 5th but I just never had this my periods have always been 7 days long and very heavy, never any spotting and when I was preggo I had really bad morning sickness and no period. Have you ever had this?

Sorry it was so long I wanted to make sure I had all the information in it.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
irishmommy81
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM

BUMP!

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Have you tested yet?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
7full
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I have no idea what's wrong with you, sorry. It definitely sounds like you need to be working with your doctor to sort this out.
A negative blood pregnancy test is a pretty darn reliable indicator that whatever it is isn't pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irishmommy81
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I am going to test on saterday an  go to see the doctor again on the 11th.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Have you tested yet?

irishmommy81
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Im working with my doctor but I don't know about the blood test because it was right before christmas and they didn't test that blood till after christmas on the 26th when they took the blood on the 21st.

Quoting 7full:

I have no idea what's wrong with you, sorry. It definitely sounds like you need to be working with your doctor to sort this out.
A negative blood pregnancy test is a pretty darn reliable indicator that whatever it is isn't pregnancy.

liltinymommy
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM

i have disgree with you! first off for 4 1/2 month my blood test kept coming back negtive for pregnancy! BUT guess what i was pregnant even though not one pregnancy blood test came back postive! also the OP said she is working wiht her dr and was wondering if anyone else has been thru this! LOL just saying

Quoting 7full:

7full
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Oh so because I haven't been through it, I can't offer a reply to someone bumping their ignored post? Good to know how this high school clique works.
And I don't care if you are the exception to the rule, the fact of the matter is that a blood pregnancy test will nearly always detect pregnancy. So you can disagree all say long, but it doesn't change the FACT that what I said is true and blood tests are reliable 99.99% of the time. You being an exception doesn't change facts.

Quoting liltinymommy:

i have disgree with you! first off for 4 1/2 month my blood test kept coming back negtive for pregnancy! BUT guess what i was pregnant even though not one pregnancy blood test came back postive! also the OP said she is working wiht her dr and was wondering if anyone else has been thru this! LOL just saying

Quoting 7full:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irishmommy81
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Everyone is different and we are all on her to get advice and peoples thoughts, what might be the "norm" for one person might not be for others. Thank you to all for replying and the advice. Lots of baby dust to all!!!!

Analeigh2012
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:54 PM
So sorry you are going through this! Let us know with an update when you test, and wishing you tons of baby dust the tests have been wrong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)