Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Moving On** WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 211 Replies
7 moms liked this

HERE is the post ladies....WHOOHOO I am pregnant!

Updates in replies on page 17!

Warning post contains TMI Pics!

Cd 1- 1/3/13

AF is finally showing her face so tomorrow will be Cd 1

Short History: Been TTC since about 3 wks after my daughter was born thats been about 2 1/2 yrs ago now. In those 2 1/2 yrs I have only ovulated 4 times. Once on my own, once with the help of Soy Isoflavones, and twice with Clomid.

Game Plan: My current game plan isn't much. Planning to drop another 5-10 lbs this cycle, exercise regularly, and cut out caffine. Gonna try to bed regularly, and just enjoy this time in my life. Trusting God's timing, and finding peace with it.

Medications and Supplements: 2,000mg of Metformin daily, Prenatal Vitamin with DHA, Maca Root/ Horny Goat Weed, Baby Asprin 81mg daily, B12, and Soy cd 4-9 80mg,80mg,120mg,120mg,120mg

Evening Primrose Oil and Mucinex if needed

FUN FACT: Baby #1 and #3 were due 2 days apart and born a little over one week apart (July 3 and June 25) If we conceive sometime in the next 21 days then my due date will be within a week of Baby #2's EDD (give or take a few days) so they would probably be born within a week or so of eachother. So I woud have  June July Sept Oct babies :) Hey a girl can dream can't she..even if its unrealistic!

Updated Chart

Jan 6-10 Cd 4-8 Started Soy

Jan 8 Cd 6 Down 3.4 lbs Spotting after intercouse. Nausea, ovary pain.

Jan 9 Cd 7 increase in CM

Jan 11-12 CD 9-10 We have EWCM and Full Ferning :)

Jan 13 CD11 11:00 Opk, Partial Ferning

Jan 14 Cd 12 4:00 opks, no ferning

Pic taken after the tests dried sorry I forgot to take the pics!

Jan 15 Cd 13 2:00 opk, tons of EWCM, and partial ferning! Gained .4 lbs lost total of 3 inches!

Jan 17 Cd 15- Checked my cervix this afternoon and I have a HSO cervix. So I took my very last opk....and :)

Jan 18 Cd 16- I got my hands on some opks...but they aren't very sensitive (40 to be exact) where as wondfo is 30. But here they are! Oh and I have Full ferning

Jan19 Cd 17- Think today is O day. Having some breast tenderness!

Jan 20 Cd 18- Breast tenderness, nausea, lack of appetite and Gassy!

Jan 22 CD 20- I am just as confused as you are HAHA, but my temp rose a lot. So I am saying I Od. My temps say I am 6 dpo, I am saying 3-6 dpo. Who knows for sure, but I am gonna stop temping and just wait it out. If AF doesn't arrive by 18 dpo (according to my chart) I will test!

Thus far today I am severely nausous, constipated (TMI), and crampy. I have had some breast tenderness, and some nasal congestion. I also have mild cramping right above my pubic bone. 

FINALLY a negative opk (pic at the 5 min mark :)

AND WARNING TMI I have a very weird, dry, tacky CM

Jan 23- Cd 21 7DPO Symptoms. Extreme sinus and nasal congrestion. Left ovary and uterus pain after working out. I also am having nose bleeding! AND really TMI lets say what mucus I have in my head looks identical to the mucus...."down there" Eeek Restless sleep last night as well! My breasts are hurting and kinda burning. More so in the right then the left OUCH

Jan 24- Cd 22 8 dpo 10 days and counting until I get to test :) Here is my arsenal!

Today I am extremely moody. I have NO cervical mucus. My face is EXTEMELY Oily, but my lips are so dry they are cracked (not normal) I am crampy, TMI I get diarrhea after everything I eat.

Jan 25 CD23 9DPO- Still having some light ovary pain, Had about 10 min of really severe uterine pains and cramping around 2:30 this morning. Backache, hips ache, cervix is so swollen I barely have a O its so tightly closed. My cervix is also really low. My boobs still ache off and on. And I am exhausted!!

Still battling this cough tonight and off and on cramps, also slight nausea but its not to severe. My boobs aren't aching to much but I keep getting twinges in them! Hurry up Feb so I can see if this cycle was the real deal :)

Well I tested..I caved...I didn't want to test at all this cycle (since I can't be positive I really Od) and then I said I would test at 12 dpo, but then a friend got a positive yesterday at 8 dpo so I said WTH I will poas....so I peed on a wondfo opk. And normally I have no line, but their was a line and it was darker then I expected....SOOOO I said WTH I have friggen 29 some tests, I don't really trust the wondfo HPTS so here goes...and I tested. As soon as the dye cleared the test there was a shadow of a line. Soooo do I trust it ABSOLUTELY not, but was it fun to POAS and see something SURE :) I am so not stressed this cycle, its wonderful. So I now have no urge to test HAHA, I kinda don't even want to know. I am gonna probably POAS at 12 dpo, if not I will wait until 18. How I feel will make a difference I am sure.

Jan 26 CD 24 10dpo- WOW is this 2ww FLYING by!! I am extremely bloated early this AM. I have gas coming out of both ends....sorry TMI! I am having some pretty intense cramping, been happening since early AM. I keep think AF is about to show (but I always have a 13/14 day LP) My boobs ache every once in awhile but don't hurt to the touch. The cramping is what is really giving me hope. So I am really praying I ovulated and even better :) That I get my BFP!! FX

Finally I think the cramps are gone :)

Jan 27 Cd 25 11dpo- Cramps, ovary pains, round ligament pain. My cervix is moving up. Still no cm. Hubby and I dtd last night and I was OVERLY sensitive down there. So much so I orgasmed a lot. Hubby said "Your preggo, you haven't done that since you were preggo with Laylah" I feel like I am preggo, if not I got some serious hormones changes going on :)

Newest test pic. Middle test dipped in water (NO LINE :) And last tests are opks. Tonights was positive :)

Just took this tonight :) 11dpo

My most convincing symptoms are definately the cervical pains, cramps, and extra sensitivity to sex! Gassy, Bloated, I keep burping HAHA. Slight nausea, and breast tenderness but not bad!

Father, right now, I long for You to give me the desires of my heart. I want to house desires that are pleasing to You. I want my mind and heart to be consumed with honoring thoughts and wishes. Right now my thoughts are filled with wishing for a baby. Take these thoughts and wishes and mold them into Yours. I trust You completely with my heart.

http://www.lifeway.com/lwc/files/lwcF_wm_MissingPeace.pdf.pdf

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Im right behind you. I should start af either tomorrow or Friday :( Blah!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM

:( I am sorry!!! Hopefully the next cycle is the one!! What are you doing this cycle??

Quoting hypnautica:

Im right behind you. I should start af either tomorrow or Friday :( Blah!

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
CD8 for me today, but were not too far apart this cycle. FX!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Good Luck!

Quoting marissabrookee:

CD8 for me today, but were not too far apart this cycle. FX!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I have done so much im pretty much so giving up :( I have been ttc now for 6yrs and I am finally at the point to where I guess God doesnt want me to be a Mom. I thought about maybe trying ISO again with preseed, DHEA and Moringa Leaf but I am not sure I even wanna bother to be honest. Are you trying anything new this month?

Michaela880
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM

sorry hun I dont understand what u say?!?!?...

"

AF is finally showing her face so tomorrow will be Cd 1"

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I am 1 day ahead, CD1 today..........I am doing 5mg femara CD2-6 this time so hopefully we'll O real close together too :)

Any thoughts on taking SI earlier? I've only had success with SI on CD3-7 but I know everyone is different.

I'll be watching your post & keeping my Fxed for you girl :D

Jesi102
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I think she's spotting....??? Sorry mama!

Quoting Michaela880:

sorry hun I dont understand what u say?!?!?...

"

AF is finally showing her face so tomorrow will be Cd 1"

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I started today too. 4 days late and my uterus is kicking my ass, lol.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope nothing new :( And I dont have much hope honestly that I will O this month. But I have some good friends who mentioned trying a lower dose of Soy. They shared some research that says a lower dose is actually more accurate then higher dosages. I looked back in my chart and realized the one cycle I did the lower dose I Od but the two cycles I did higher doses I didn't. So I figured WTH I will give it another try. Heck nothing is working anyway so whats the worst that can happen LOL! If it doesn't help me then I think we are just gonna give it a break until June. And then we will re-evaluate and maybe see an RE. I am working on refocusing my attention from TTC to God. And along with it, my anger, jealousy, etc. I have faith that if I haven't concieved yet its for a reason, a good reason above my own understanding. I think its not fair often, but then I think life isn't fair. God sent his son to die on the cross for our sins, that wasn't fair. And as much pain as I feel, God's pain when he put his son on the cross was far worse. So I am finding peace in refocusing. It has helped tramendously! To be honest I have this feeling deep down in that it could be another year or more before we get our BFP. That scared the CRAP out of me. But I have to be thankful for what I have, and understanding, as difficult as it is!!! I really hope your struggle comes to an end soon. I know its tough to keep hope after so long. I will be praying for you. Hugs sweetie!

Quoting hypnautica:

I have done so much im pretty much so giving up :( I have been ttc now for 6yrs and I am finally at the point to where I guess God doesnt want me to be a Mom. I thought about maybe trying ISO again with preseed, DHEA and Moringa Leaf but I am not sure I even wanna bother to be honest. Are you trying anything new this month?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured